Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The Chi 1s are the best Jordan ever IMO. However, I feel like if we have to consider cultural impact, historical significance, and overall public love/admiration, the Blk/Red 1s are probably the GOAT. That’s the shoe and color way that changed the damn world. Again, I’d take the Chis over them though.

The hottest of takes on this fine Sunday afternoon.

Chicago’s the GOAT.

Union BT Top 5.

7B140FAD-0710-4F31-A2C4-51338D3FF4F2.jpeg

Yeah I’m saying Mochas > Uni blues all day everyday
this is 2 pairs you don't wanna have to choose between. definitely must have for both. if i had 2 pairs of 1, I'd trade one to get the other either way it went. BOTH!

Last edited:
The hottest of takes on this fine Sunday afternoon.

Chicago’s the GOAT.

Union BT Top 5.
I can feel it on the Union BTs. As much as I LOVE my Union Black Toe 1s, for me personally they still come after (not in any particular order mind you) my Chis, Black/Reds, Royals, UNCs (2015 pair, not these new "UNCs," as I'm personally not a fan), Shadows, and Storm Blues (Kentuckys). They're super dope, but if I could only have five pairs of 1s, they wouldn't make my list. Hell, my Blk/Reds wouldn't even make my list. I'd go for five pairs with more variety in terms of colors, and after picking the Chis, I wouldn't pick another Black/Red/White pair in the rotation.

Black Toes are GOAT for me. They're even what the jumpman is wearing. I completely get where j mobile j mobile is coming from. Got rid of my glitter Breds because of the redundant color way. They also make up for not being able to grab Chi's on release day.

Back
Top Bottom