• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
8301013E-9F9F-4554-BE8D-FCAE20EFD054.jpeg

Quick visit to Solesupremacy. Traded an extra pair of university blue 1 ($420 store credit) plus cash for the neutral grey.

Amazing decision

I personally rock with 1's now because I'm 30 at this point and typically you'll see me dressed down so 9/10 I'm wearing sneakers. Basketball shoes that look like basketball shoes just aren't that easy to wear for me anymore. 1's are understated and they go with mostly anything.
And they last for years. All my Jordan 3 and 4s crumbled, as did my old air max 1s. If you take care of them they’ll last 30 years.

Anyone else hit on the FL raffle for the Jordan 1 Retro High OG Univ Blues today. Just got the text I was picked for a sz 13. Two buds also hit which probably indicates a decent amount of pairs. About time I hit on a raffle, as an old timer I don't have a bot and have been shut out more times than I care to admit.

Anyone else hit on the FL raffle for the Jordan 1 Retro High OG Univ Blues today. Just got the text I was picked for a sz 13. Two buds also hit which probably indicates a decent amount of pairs.
Won't even load. App is so trash.

Won't even load. App is so trash.

Wow, sorry to hear this. I entered once and hit. However, let me say my luck has been **** the past 2 years. Anyway, I just heard from my my bud who works there and he said his store got 36 pairs, not too many.

PS: Sorry to tell you entry time for reservations ended about 2 hours ago.

Back
Top Bottom