Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
98% of women don’t give a flying **** about sneakers.

If she wasn’t feeling you with the Stan Smiths on your feet she’s not going to give you any play with the Travis Scott x Frags either.

This.

Getting in some semblance of shape (if you’re overweight) and having a good haircut/grooming will do WAYYY more for your attractiveness than any clothes or shoes (even Chi or Frag 1s) will do.

It’s very t
98% of women don’t give a flying **** about sneakers.

If she wasn’t feeling you with the Stan Smiths on your feet she’s not going to give you any play with the Travis Scott x Frags either.
Exactly unless she’s a sneakerhead herself she’s really not gonna care. Women just want men to be put together, clean and polite.

I need you to clarify this. Cause women are 100% checking out your shoe game.. non-white women anyway.

They are ? That's wack ...

Haven't meet any that compliments my sneakers, oh boy but when I get on them boots, loafers, oxfords, that's a different story.

They are ? That's wack ...

Haven't meet any that compliments my sneakers, oh boy but when I get on them boots, loafers, oxfords, that's a different story.
Yeah they aren't looking at specific brands or styles as long as they're clean. It could be mids, highs, vans etc.. if you approach a chick with some dusty *** shoes on then you're gonna get clowned from my experience.

IMG_6860.jpg

Yeah they aren't looking at specific brands or styles as long as they're clean. It could be mids, highs, vans etc.. if you approach a chick with some dusty *** shoes on then you're gonna get clowned from my experience.

Is different to be dressed properly and have your **** clean than having the latest Js on the feet, just dudes care about that lol
We corny to an extent

Is different to be dressed properly and have your **** clean than having the latest Js on the feet, just dudes care about that lol
We corny to an extent
Well it's no different than a lady wearing makeup and bags that dudes don't care for. It's a human thing and it doesn't help that we live in a society that worships materialism.. and I've gotten mor props from women than dudes on my kicks. I think we'll have different experiences on this topic depending on the type of comments women we're into

My wife thinks wearing Jays is immature. She did buy me Space Jams and Concords (& some AM90s); 11s are probably the only ones she thinks are somewhat sophisticated. I've since purchased Playoffs, but 11s aren't my favorite model. She puts up with it b/c she knows I enjoy the hobby (and tolerance out of love ;-), but does make comments like "another pair of shoes?"....

As with anything, buy and wear what you like; if you're buying/wearing anything to impress others, you're on the wrong path....in my opinion.... For me, it starts a lot of cool conversations with people at work, gym, etc., but never women. And frankly, I don't like the attention; I'm selfish...it's all about me and what I enjoy based on my own nostalgia for sneakers/Jordan.

sorry for your loss, what were you wearing :lol:

i don't think women care about whether you're wearing fragment 1s or not..indirectly if you feel all swaggered out and confident, you may be more likely to get you a boo.

Back
Top Bottom