Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yesterday was a good day hit marinas then hopped on the live 2 mins before they did they drop and was able to cop. Interested to see marinas in hand I don’t really get the hate for them they a black and blue one Nothing drastically different than any other black and blue one 🤷🏽‍♂️
D8C6932B-41FD-4484-A873-1F8ED36A66D8.jpeg

Funny you say this because people actually did this in 2016 when you could get 2016 Black Toes for like ~$200 in most sizes. People were buying Highlight Reels, which were dirt cheap, and tongue swapping them with 2016 Black Toes. Nowadays, 2016 Black Toes cost an arm and a leg and even Highlight Reels are kinda pricey at DS prices lol

Kinda regretting that I didn’t do this tbh.
That's exactly what I was referring to.. it was a no brainer for me, the tongue swap was cheap and tgen I resold the donor shoe and recouped my money for the swap :lol:

That's exactly what I was referring to.. it was a no brainer for me, the tongue swap was cheap and tgen I resold the donor shoe and recouped my money for the swap :lol:
Haha the funny thing is I actually own both pairs of BTs and HLRs but have never done this custom haha. BTs are my 2nd fav 1s after royals so I don’t think I would unless I got a 2nd pair of them lol.

Haha the funny thing is I actually own both pairs of BTs and HLRs but have never done this custom haha. BTs are my 2nd fav 1s after royals so I don’t think I would unless I got a 2nd pair of them lol.
I wasn't feeling the HLR so I only bought them to do the custom. Waited a year or so and sold the HLRs for more than I bought them with a swapped tongue:rofl:

For those who hit on SNKRS live yesterday for the Patents, did you receive any email confirmation yet? Got the “Got Em” but no receipt or anything on my SNKRS account

I wasn't feeling the HLR so I only bought them to do the custom. Waited a year or so and sold the HLRs for more than I bought them with a swapped tongue:rofl:
Damn that’s one of the most hilarious come-ups I’ve ever heard about on this site :rofl:

Even more hilarious to imagine some dude wearing white tongue Highlight Reels LOL

Check your Nikr app. Should show there if order was logged.
I was just thinking about how utterly worthless the Nike app has been for me and how I never get any notifications that are worth a damn.

Then I decided to check my inbox and found that I had been granted exclusive access for the very first time.

…on the Blazer low 77 jumbos.

…I’m gonna kill myself.

E0B78E32-F8B7-472B-B632-3F34D1EE57F0.jpeg

Damn that’s one of the most hilarious come-ups I’ve ever heard about on this site :rofl:

Even more hilarious to imagine some dude wearing white tongue Highlight Reels LOL
To be fair I only made enough to cover the cost of the tongue swap and a soda, but you gotta appreciate the small victories in life .

Last edited:
I prefer royal color blocking. Never did like the black toe.

Patent bred too loud and shiny for my taste, prefer breds or b/red.

Back
Top Bottom