Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I remember when I picked these up on release day and saw the retail price at $175, I was thinking to myself oh Jordan 1 High’s are gonna get a price bump….

60DD1DA2-3839-44BA-B5D8-9EF262FEDB5D.jpeg

damn i still want these

Well the Bred Toes I was looking at on eBay sold for $480 before I could pull the trigger.

A part of me was upset.

Another part of me was relieved.

...I think I have a problem.

Well the Bred Toes I was looking at on eBay sold for $480 before I could pull the trigger.

A part of me was upset.

Another part of me was relieved.

...I think I have a problem.
I wish I had doubled up. $480 isn't bad considering other platforms. Was it a smaller size?

Switched to white laces for my sons hockey game today

3C6EA8F9-2078-4B38-9E7C-E490716FA938.jpeg
Are you
No one has stated what the Black Light verification is...

Am I looking for Magic dropped the bag in Chinese?
Some reps use invisible guidelines to make sure everything lines up or they stamp something on the shoe or box like a logo. This is 75/25 helpful in verification. It's invisible unless under Blacklight or some reps are completely clean with no guidelines or marks on shoe or box.

If you don't care about uv lights and rocking reps then it doesn't matter.

This a cool get ready room, throw on some fits. Ever think of thay Ikea full length mirror? Comes with a thicker black wood type border. Would look good in place of that mirror and its full length.
Appreciate it fam. I had that mirror in the old house but it was massive. Idk if this one is considered full length but I get a head to toe look. It looks smaller in the pic.

Back
Top Bottom