Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just got my notification at 7:40am! Don’t loose hope brothers.

Attachments

• 97D8E02D-8B6D-4A33-995F-440AE1B296A6.png
    97D8E02D-8B6D-4A33-995F-440AE1B296A6.png
    306.8 KB · Views: 388
lets not let nike off the hook so easily

remember a few years back they stopped supplying to mom and pop shops (the same ones they are using to heavily promote this shoe) and dropped their accounts? This caused a lot of businesses to go under, and it changed public perception of nike negatively.

Nike said they want to essentially cut out the middleman and keep the margins higher for them. WIth that being said, they could at least give people a better chance now that one of the main ways to obtain shoes has been eliminated

make no mistake, these ****ing stupid raffles were still doing in 2022 is all highly orchestrated by nike - - this was their vision. too bad their vision is frustrating to its customers and detrimental to local businesses

**** nike and their bull **** embracing of mom and pop shops to sell a shoe that literally needs no gimmicks to sell. Absolute stupidity all the way around

Just go pay resell or move on Nike doesn’t care.

You be back for 11’s fam.

Months of waiting just to be told NO. This was Nike's chance to do right. Maybe make those bull crap Travis Scott whatevers be limited. Or those A Manures too. But release this OG color for the fans. Make enough for everyone. Make everyone happy. But NOPE.

Fans sneakers don’t have fans. They have sellers and buys more sellers than buyers tho.

This was absolutely the worst release ever, two accounts couldn't even enter the draw, then logged out with server errors. Make it make sense.... Wifey got in but still pending... Glad I went out and put 30 on top at snipes... Got my size, and two more gs...leg work the only way nowadays. Smh

is it wrong to assume that there’s going to be a “restock” of this since the draw was *** cheeks?

I entered everywhere I could and struck out. Logged into my one backup account on Nike.com website. Crash crash crash. Let's me actually enter. App for my main is toast because it wants me to log in every time. So lucky its crazy. I was just marching around the crib all heated like damn I can't get one! Blessed.

SmartSelect_20221119_104810_Email.jpg

using SNKRS this morning gave me ptsd of the time i tried to submit my college application online the day it was due

good luck to all the folks who did get in tho

Back
Top Bottom