Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn I know some of them mold pairs about to arrive to y’all door steps no way Nike got them all.

Can’t even sell that ish neither just either disinfect or UV light them thangs.

Nah they getting destroyed. The lawsuit that would hit if someone sniffed those and got any kid of breathing issues.

Plus the bad press it being the biggest release of the year.

Most of all companies probably legally have to destroy it being mold from a foreign country.

I don't know. But these are brand new sneakers. I bet you could just wipe it off or using a simple cleaning solution of vinegar and baking soda. How many NTers would honestly turn the pairs down because of it?

I don't know. But these are brand new sneakers. I bet you could just wipe it off or using a simple cleaning solution of vinegar and baking soda. How many NTers would honestly turn the pairs down because of it?

It’s just that if anything happens it’s a lawsuit. there is laws against selling products that have biological contamination especially since the seller would have disclose what it is and all the health and safety information under OSHA. Trust me they getting destroyed.

I work as a chemist they can’t even sell you paint with to much bacteria in it.

It’s just that if anything happens it’s a lawsuit. there is laws against selling products that have biological contamination especially since the seller would have disclose what it is and all the health and safety information under OSHA. Trust me they getting destroyed.

I work as a chemist they can’t even sell you paint with to much bacteria in it.
Well it's a damn known fact, all us 80s babies grew up in houses with lead paint. China be playing that LOOOONG game. 🙄

Damn I know some of them mold pairs about to arrive to y’all door steps no way Nike got them all.

Can’t even sell that ish neither just either disinfect or UV light them thangs.

Another thing is mold is microscopic. What happens if someone's pair looks ok, but has a small amount that they can't see. Then it get's stored for a year+ and when they go to open their box it's covered in it? Do you get a refund?

I guess the million dollar question is, is it mold from how they are manufactured? Or is it from how they were shipped?

Another thing is mold is microscopic. What happens if someone's pair looks ok, but has a small amount that they can't see. Then it get's stored for a year+ and when they go to open their box it's covered in it? Do you get a refund?

I guess the million dollar question is, is it mold from how they are manufactured? Or is it from how they were shipped?

Mold needs specific conditions to grow. Most possible on the ship it grew due to conditions dark damp and such.

I recommend all people
With pairs that plan to keep ‘em wipe them down with Lysol wipe just a light wipe nothing major.

If it’s in its micron form it likely can’t make spores yet depends on the mold.

Recent wears. NT scrubs
BE409EF6-6AD7-4C4D-B31E-D6AD82742A1B.jpeg
F89E5E14-9CA7-493D-B65D-9323348F3646.jpeg
3F679173-07EC-4C70-BE02-B078677DC30C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom