Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Also, ftr, I purposely screenshotted the screen with the actual monetary value showing bc I like to be transparent with yall with my trades.
Ey, value is only relative anyways... I agree with everyone that l&fs will surpass those sbs in price relatively quickly anyways... As long as you're happy that's all that matters. Can't go wrong with the Chicago colorway 💯

It's crazy all the mold pairs that been popping up too, it seems to be limited to only snkrs pairs from what I've seen.... All my pairs been foot stores, and not a single one I've seen from stores had it.
My boy got his pair from Nike with mold like last week...

Yea but can u write off taxes owed on sneaker 1099s if your business has nothing to do with sneakers

I made an LLC for such things it’s not hard. Fam the law is literally easy to exploit fam. Since I knew I would break that threshold easily.

Learning from my parents in rental properties taxes are made to be loopholed. The whole law was rushed and is dumb. It’s honestly just made to punish regular folks.

Also, 1099 is just an independently contractor. So it’s a lot wiggle room. This tax season going to be a mess cause lots of teenagers are going to get 1099 and not know what to do about it.

I just hope y’all saved y’all receipts or start taking photos of all the receipts you get from shoes online or instore. Never know when ur going to need em.

I made an LLC for such things it’s not hard. Fam the law is literally easy to exploit fam. Since I knew I would break that threshold easily.

Learning from my parents in rental properties taxes are made to be loopholed. The whole law was rushed and is dumb. It’s honestly just made to punish regular folks.

Also, 1099 is just an independently contractor. So it’s a lot wiggle room. This tax season going to be a mess cause lots of teenagers are going to get 1099 and not know what to do about it.

I just hope y’all saved y’all receipts or start taking photos of all the receipts you get from shoes online or instore. Never know when ur going to need em.
Facts, I save all my receipts, and use a business card for all in-store/online transactions..... You can use either for proof of expenditures.
You can also just use the retail price x your local tax percent to calculate taxable gains. It's best to get a good accountant, and pay the 4-600 he will charge to prepare everything.
I sold a business last year for 1.3 million, and didn't pay anything, actually got back 3k. When I asked him how, he I'm just good at what I do 🤷
Ive been taking care of my father who had a stroke a few years ago, and have monthly expenses of roughly 7k out of pocket, nurse,care,medicine,therapy,etc.....which is a write off too... Just means I got to keep grinding.

Last edited:
Facts, I save all my receipts, and use a business card for all in-store/online transactions..... You can use either for proof of expenditures.
You can also just use the retail price x your local tax percent to calculate taxable gains. It's best to get a good accountant, and pay the 4-600 he will charge to prepare everything.
I sold a business last year for 1.3 million, and didn't pay anything, actually got back 3k. When I asked him how, he I'm just good at what I do 🤷
Ive been taking care of my father who had a stroke a few years ago, and have monthly expenses of roughly 7k out of pocket, nurse,care,medicine,therapy,etc.....which is a write off too... Just means I got to keep grinding.

Rich boy over here 😂. Nice come up fam.

Hope ur pops doing well man fr fr!!!!

Rich boy over here 😂. Nice come up fam.

Hope ur pops doing well man fr fr!!!!
Definitely not rich, a million now is like 600k compared to what it was 10 years ago, or less...but I do know how to manage my money, and work hard. It's easy to hustle when you wake up and take opportunities....go out network, find side hustles.
I'm already implementing my new business, in which I'll have to chill on most my side hustles. Won't have the time like I have the last couple years.

Recent Wears….
Lucky Greens, Royal Toes, Lost & Founds….

7E3E84AE-2EC3-4021-8B44-749CE7F7B718.jpeg

4D5A0F56-B2A5-4556-A86C-981EB2AADF93.jpeg

FA6C47D9-33EB-4258-9DF5-B647B0104568.jpeg

A3389DE3-6AD4-4FEF-A212-5C31B002596B.jpeg

Ignore the shoes. Concentrate on the pants.
There’s a reason why when I posts my wears…. I post them in bunches tho. 😁

Btw…. I don’t do skinny jeans but to each his own. 😏

Last edited:
Buy all sneakers online. Sell all sneakers locally for cash only. Become ungovernable brosef.

Man I don’t be having time to sell on the street.

I see what ur saying I already see known resellers asking for f&f payments. Idc how much of prolific reseller you are I’m paying you the regular way. No cash app or Venmo saying dinner meal. You getting a PayPal.

Reselling ur business get a damn LLC and legit that ish.

Stop making the consumer help you tax Dodge again the law is stupid too. eBay been sending out emails telling people to write their political leaders.

Good luck with that.

Damn I thought I was in the OG 1 high thread for a second

Sunday’s always derail u know this 😂 OG.

Back to try shoes tho.

I know 60% have multiple L&F and the other half in the L&F thread talking mold and how much their investment (the shoe will grow). This thread just in aftermath mode cause lots of people still heated about missing out.

My pair will be here next week. Someone took one of my AMM for them.

Sunday’s always derail u know this 😂 OG.

Back to try shoes tho.

I know 60% have multiple L&F and the other half in the L&F thread talking mold and how much their investment (the shoe will grow). This thread just in aftermath mode cause lots of people still heated about missing out.

My pair will be here next week. Someone took one of my AMM for them.
Naw I was making a bad joke about buddy with the tip of his toes and soles showing. He could have lows or mids and fooled me lol

Btw how much did you add to your AMM for the chi’s

Back
Top Bottom