Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I guess, I jumped straight to wearing my 2.0s because they were plentiful and I didn't feel as bad messing them up.
That’s interesting.

I actually wear my 1.0s a lot more than my 2.0s.

Because the nubuck on the 2.0s is much more difficult to clean.

…i think even water stains are permanent.

If anyone got ds royals or shadows in a size 9, hit me up. Not trying to pay what the cats asking on ebay or goat, but def would be willing to work something out above what you'd get for payout. Extra if they got the glitter jk

1672522546873.png

Todays pair.

3E2C3995-06F3-4456-A495-C171E379417F.jpeg
Great shoe.

Wish I could’ve gotten a pair.

Recently copped some Adidas 84 forum lows that have that thick cut, high quality leather and it definitely takes some getting used to.

…especially when you’ve become accustomed to the soft tumbled type leather.

Great shoe.

Wish I could’ve gotten a pair.

Recently copped some Adidas 84 forum lows that have that thick cut, high quality leather and it definitely takes some getting used to.

…especially when you’ve become accustomed to the soft tumbled type leather.

Yeah there’s a big difference from your non 85 cut and materials to the 85. This pair has broken in nicely. I probably have 6 or so wears on them now and I enjoy them that much more because of it.

therealest1 therealest1 no more elephant print posts here please

Keep those in the dedicated thread

🗑️🗑️🗑️

Sorry my dude, but I will maintain my habit of posting anything related to the thread topic of the Jordan 1 High regardless of colorway or design.

At least there's a little salvation with me no longer posting content from that unlikable Instagram user who digresses or posts unnecessary and asinine comments/captions in his posts. 😆

Back
Top Bottom