• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
0A286B42-BD45-4FCA-8817-37C074D59B17.jpeg
It’s amazing how much more comfortable these SB Jordan ones are than the typical oh geez..

I found a pair of 85 Neutral Greys on eBay and I noticed the seller lives in my town.

I’m tempted to hit him up and ask if he wants to cut the middle man out and do the deal in person.

No fees, shipping hassle for him…no shipping fee, having to wait for me.

Seems like a win win.

Anybody else done this on eBay?

I found a pair of 85 Neutral Greys on eBay and I noticed the seller lives in my town.

I’m tempted to hit him up and ask if he wants to cut the middle man out and do the deal in person.

Seems like a win win.

Make sure you’re somewhat sneaky about it when you message him. eBay can actually monitor messages :smh:

Don’t they monitor all messages now?

I believe so, I’m not sure if it’s just triggered by certain words or what. I’ve had people actually write stuff and take a picture of it then message me to sneak by :lol:

I get it’s for security reasons but it’s actually kinda bogus they try to stop you from selling outside of their platform

Seems like a win win.

I've done it a couple times..... Ebay will try and screen your private messages, gotta speak in codes 😂

I believe so, I’m not sure if it’s just triggered by certain words or what. I’ve had people actually write stuff and take a picture of it then message me to sneak by :lol:

I get it’s for security reasons but it’s actually kinda bogus they try to stop you from selling outside of their platform
Believe they do.

Back
Top Bottom