Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I can't believe I'm finally posting a picture of myself wearing a pair of Jordan 1 High on here.

I finally wore the True Blue for the first time ever yesterday on Memorial Day.
IMG_6855.JPG

It's actually also the first time I ever wore a pair of Jordan 1 High in my life.

I like how they didn't have hype and weren't really sought after because that means they won't be seen on people in public by default. It's always nice to be different with wearing something nobody else is wearing. I was literally the only person wearing these wherever I went yesterday.

On-feet photo.
IMG_6856.JPG
Bro brought the jorts with the jersey!??
killing em! they dead yet????

Accepted my first trade on Tradeblock yesterday (I traded a pair of AJ1 high for an AJ1 high for relevancy)

Question whether he’s going to come through because of he only has 5 shoes in his closet, no trades, and nothing on his wishlist

All that could mean nothing…didn’t note his last login prior to accepting y he trade but I saw he logged in shortly after I accepted

It was a public listing that he listed 14 weeks ago

Does Tradeblock notify you when you’re trading partner ships?

You my guy but it might be reason for this.

Most prob still sitting at footlocker.

I got the True Blue for myself because they were some shoes that matched that jersey. I never get things based on hype or what the masses like.

They're pretty much no longer available at Foot Locker because they weren't mass produced to begin with. I believe that release ended up going to peeps who wanted them instead of resellers because there wasn't a demand for them on the resale market.

Wait what?
She’s the mother of my 3 kids, and we were together 17 years. Yes, I still look out for her. But the idea is to have a female there to even have a chance at the raffle.

I’m not with all that hate my ex mess. Sometimes the best revenge or way to get over/pass is to continue loving them, but knowing your boundaries. This how villages are built.

She’s the mother of my 3 kids, and we were together 17 years. Yes, I still look out for her. But the idea is to have a female there to even have a chance at the raffle.

I’m not with all that hate my ex mess. Sometimes the best revenge or way to get over/pass is to continue loving them, but knowing your boundaries. This how villages are built.
Not saying you should resent her, just thought it was strange someone was taking an ex to get shoes and their mom sneakers without the context you added. 17 years and 3 kids is a bit different than just saying my ex to me.

I'm not gone knock you but couldn't be me. Me and my bm are cordial but that's as far it goes with us.

Last edited:
Not saying you should resent her, just thought it was strange someone was taking an ex to get shoes and their mom sneakers without the context you added. 17 years and 3 kids is a bit different than just saying my ex to me.
Yeah, mom’s birthday is 6/7 and big 2pac fan, so it’s mainly for her. Ex had a really rough upbringing, but managed to bloom through it, and is a Teyana fan. Her and our daughter wear the same size. So I always joke when I buy either of them shoes and say I bought “y’all” these sarcastically lol.

Back
Top Bottom