Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20230706_140129_Samsung Internet.jpg

Really

Guess I didn't hit. No notification. Went back to desktop and it had gone from pending to just showing sizes with a bunch sold out. My size was still available, so I tried again. Told me I'd reached my maximum amount of submissions, then went back to pending. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Guess I didn't hit. No notification. Went back to desktop and it had gone from pending to just showing sizes with a bunch sold out. My size was still available, so I tried again. Told me I'd reached my maximum amount of submissions, then went back to pending. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes
same smh

I want a pair but not at retail. Anywhere from $100-125 then I would cop down the line. Also I feel these mighta done better if there wasn't a low version but since there was everyone chose them over the highs including myself.
I completely agree with your assessment.

I’m shocked I hit
I hit as well and was 4 min late to the drop due to a meeting at work.

Makes me think they produced a ton of pairs and these are essentially going to be “UNC Blue Taxis”

Kinda sad how much interest has died on the 1s but I’m happy people can easily get lost pairs at retail and under. I do wonder if Nike/JB start to dwindle down OG 1 releases though. Might not be a fully bad thing if we constantly get better cws though. Even better if they vault the model for 2-3 years like they did with the 3s a few years ago.

i stood no chance. currently out of the US but had my alarm set to 12pm PDT… within 10 seconds of opening the app GONE

domestically, internationally, outer-spacially.. it don’t ****ing matter where, i’m catchin Ls

Back
Top Bottom