Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looking over the current 2024 lineup, there’s not a single shoe that really interests me. It’s actually kind of a relief.

Therefore my new year’s resolution is going to be to buy one pair of shoes on the resell, probably the Black Toes, and then no more pairs for the entirety of 2024.

Can it be done?

…I believe it can.

But probably not.

IMG_9176.jpeg

Looking over the current 2024 lineup, there’s not a single shoe that really interests me. It’s actually kind of a relief.

Therefore my new year’s resolution is going to be to buy one pair of shoes on the resell, probably the Black Toes, and then no more pairs for the entirety of 2024.

Can it be done?

…I believe it can.

But probably not.
my brother... there is no way you can get this done. Great resolution and I love the effort but this is like selling your soul to the devil in the sneakerhead community. I think non-sneakerheads get more than one shoe a year.

my brother... there is no way you can get this done. Great resolution and I love the effort but this is like selling your soul to the devil in the sneakerhead community. I think non-sneakerheads get more than one shoe a year.
I only bought five pairs last year.

Once I grab the Black Toes, I will have most of the OG 1 colorways.

I believe I can do this.

I believe in myself.

When the lights are brightest, when it matters the most…I always find a way.

2F36A52E-C6CD-4C6B-9EA7-C4B3511C9FC9.gif

1703690977407.png

WhO iS BuYiNg ThIs?
1703690866643.jpeg
I mean look at how much McDonalds revenue is annually.. People don’t exactly have high standards for quality and Nike/JB know that lol

As long as they give us classic, OG cws in decent quality, they can put out as much retro+ garbage cws as they want. Few, if any, of us on NT are buying most of that retro+ trash that is rotting on shelves anyways. Those cws are for philistines.

Back
Top Bottom