Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Back when they were trying to do the pinnacle thing these denim samples were somewhat teased online.

uvyhqvdkgotire8f8xeq.jpg.jpg

Those are probably the only denim Jordan 1 I've thirsted over.

I wouldn't have dropped 400 on these either tho.

Where have you been for the last couple years. We've been getting trash for years now. It's just part of the cycle.
You're right that we've always had trash cws and maybe it is recency bias but it really seems like the % of trash cws on 1s specifically has increased and they've now even started ruining OG cws with the Reimagined series. There are so few good cws of 1s nowadays, it makes me wonder if some of the good cw designers of the AJ 1 High OG left JB or they moved these people around to other models.

Just grabbed the yellow orche 1s for 175 shipped on GOAT.. under retail and I should get them early..Im loving the shoe game right now!
they’ll probably be under retail if you wait. I’m probably gonna see how low these go before I pull the trigger. Def 40% off with swoosh but wondering if it goes even lower

The worst thing about denim shoes is they still charge you full prices even though denim is far cheaper than leather/suede/nubuck.

Back
Top Bottom