Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Irs been a minute for these joints

IMG_9477.jpeg

Just came in here to say Skylines are dope and and a 2023 Top 3 for me. But to each its own lol
The cw was decent-good but the materials were horrible. Honestly, might be the worst materials of any OG High in recent years. How they thought they could sell those for $180 retail is beyond me.

Something interesting I saw this morning was that Unloved said not every OG colorway would get the 85 treatment, just the most "important ones" and ones we haven't seen before. So if I had to guess:

Breds
Chicagos
Black Toes
Royals
UNC (Already Rumored)
MAYBE Shadows

I doubt we see the rest of the metallic series, and I'm doubtful about the kentucky's too.

My Black Toes are scheduled to be delivered today.

They’re only a few miles away, but there’s snow on the ground and freezing rain.

So if they don’t arrive today due to weather, then they probably won’t show up until Tuesday because of the holiday.

…it’s frustrating.

My Black Toes are scheduled to be delivered today.

They’re only a few miles away, but there’s snow on the ground and freezing rain.

So if they don’t arrive today due to weather, then they probably won’t show up until Tuesday because of the holiday.

…it’s frustrating.
That sucks dude. What black toes are they? Low OGs, 1985, 2016, satin, Union LA, regular lows??? Details Davey, details!

Something interesting I saw this morning was that Unloved said not every OG colorway would get the 85 treatment, just the most "important ones" and ones we haven't seen before. So if I had to guess:

Breds
Chicagos
Black Toes
Royals
UNC (Already Rumored)
MAYBE Shadows

I doubt we see the rest of the metallic series, and I'm doubtful about the kentucky's too.
How on earth are those 85 metallics dropping soon one of “the most important ones” in terms of OG cws?

So my Black Toes were supposed to be delivered today.

They were in Springfield, Oregon as of this morning. I live in Eugene, which is right next to Springfield…basically the same town. So the shoes were only miles away from my house.

I just checked eBay tracking and they’re now in Vancouver, Washington, which is two hours away.

…how is that possible?

Has anyone else had an experience like this? If so, how did it turn out?

Also what’s OnTrac?

I have a bad feeling about this.

Last edited:

They were in Springfield, Oregon as of this morning. I live in Eugene, which is right next to Springfield…basically the same town. So the shoes were only miles away from my house.

I just checked eBay tracking and they’re now in Vancouver, Washington, which is two hours away.

…how is that possible?

Also what’s OnTrac?

Had no issues with tons of shipments over the holidays, but have one with USPS and one with UPS over the last 2 weeks that they're both still stringing me along with. It'd be nice if someone would just admit that they have no ****ing clue what is going on with them, but everyone gotta overconfidently pretend like they have an answer. You lost the ****, bruv.

…how is that possible?

Also what’s OnTrac?

Probably just got thrown on the wrong truck by accident. Frustrating, but it happens more than you'd think.

Back
Top Bottom