Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What are the chances that they figure out their mistake and correct it?

Didn't see the part where it wasn't UPS/USPS/FedEx. I wouldn't get too freaked out just yet. I can tell you that my city is also the USPS international hub, and if they don't like at the right zip code, your stuff gets sent to the international hub. I've had stuff end up there for 4-5 weeks before it finally gets sorted and routed back to me. That's a whole other scenario though. I'd still say the likely explanation is that yours got sorted to the wrong truck and has to do a u-turn.

So my Black Toes were supposed to be delivered today.

They were in Springfield, Oregon as of this morning. I live in Eugene, which is right next to Springfield…basically the same town. So the shoes were only miles away from my house.

I just checked eBay tracking and they’re now in Vancouver, Washington, which is two hours away.

…how is that possible?

Has anyone else had an experience like this? If so, how did it turn out?

Also what’s OnTrac?

I have a bad feeling about this.

Despite proximity, don't they have to go through the eBay authenticity program process?

Despite proximity, don't they have to go through the eBay authenticity program process?
They did.

The shoes got shipped from the authenticator and made it all the to the town next to my hometown and then got put on a truck heading in the opposite direction.

The more I learn about OnTrac, the more it seems like a terrible company.

1705288786981.jpeg

They did.

The shoes got shipped from the authenticator and made it all the to the town next to my hometown and then got put on a truck heading in the opposite direction.

The more I learn about OnTrac, the more it seems like a terrible company.
I have had several running shoes delivered by OnTrac without being stolen or anything. Reviews are a crapshoot. Honestly the only company I have ever had trouble with shoes getting delivered is UPS and they are supposed to be better than Fedex, DHL, etc.

Sounds like your shoes may be a day or so late. But I wouldn't worry unless its like 3-4 days without any updates.

Probably just got thrown on the wrong truck by accident. Frustrating, but it happens more than you'd think.

This. UPS recently did this when I ordered a phone from tmobile’s site. Was following my delivery online throughout the day, when i got an email from them saying that the phone would be delayed. Called them, they said the phone was put on the wrong truck. Normally wouldnt be an issue with me, but I was leaving the country the next day so I couldnt wait. Was on the phone begging the local ups distribution facility manager to please reroute the delivery truck, said i’d even tip the driver and fix them a plate of food :lol: I can’t stand shipping companies, but unfortunately we’re sort of at their mercy

I have had several running shoes delivered by OnTrac without being stolen or anything. Reviews are a crapshoot. Honestly the only company I have ever had trouble with shoes getting delivered is UPS and they are supposed to be better than Fedex, DHL, etc.

Sounds like your shoes may be a day or so late. But I wouldn't worry unless its like 3-4 days without any updates.
What really irritates me is the tracking updates say a delivery was attempted on Saturday.

There’s a legitimate ice storm in my town and I live in a place that’s essentially inaccessible to any kind of vehicle until the ice melts.

Welp…my Black Toes are officially lost in the mail.

Lost to the black hole of time and space by OnTrac, the worst company in the history of companies. A shipping company that won’t answer their phone and won’t answer repeated emails requesting information about a package.

Case had to be opened today.

Maybe I just wasn’t meant to own these shoes.

Welp…my Black Toes are officially lost in the mail.

Lost to the black hole of time and space by OnTrac, the worst company in the history of companies. A shipping company that won’t answer their phone and won’t answer repeated emails requesting information about a package.

Case had to be opened today.

Maybe I just wasn’t meant to own these shoes.
Either you're trolling or you have the worst luck ever. I've seen a person lose more pair of shoes than you

Back
Top Bottom