• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don’t remember that.
Ok Davey...

bHs6JMZ (1).png

You try calling OnTrac and you literally get some old guy on a voice mail saying go online if you want to track your package.

No automated list of options, just a guy with a ten second greeting.

…what a joke.

Last edited:

Screenshot_20240119_145507_Chrome.jpg
Nah need cheaper.

The outsole on the right shoe is completely warped.

I already emailed the seller to express my displeasure about it.

…i went full Karen.
They from eBay? I thought you can’t DM sellers once purchase is made with the authenticity guarantee unless they changed that recently

Question people can you wear a fragment hoodie with a pair of. Jordan 1 union black toe…. Just seems off to me love to Hear what everyone thinks

Question people can you wear a fragment hoodie with a pair of. Jordan 1 union black toe…. Just seems off to me love to Hear what everyone thinks
I’ve got both fragment hoodies and I’ll wear them with royal or black and white J’s but never worn it with another collab. Also have union dunk contest hoodies in black and white though.

I’ve got both fragment hoodies and I’ll wear them with royal or black and white J’s but never worn it with another collab. Also have union dunk contest hoodies in black and white though.
Thank you pal. I am just going to buy this. and rock it with my union black toe And maybe with some other Jordan’s it’s collage blue. Thanks for the tip on the frag hoodie I have the black and gray one will wear it with some black and white Jordan’s myself
IMG_0539.jpeg
IMG_0540.jpeg

Thank you pal. I am just going to buy this. and rock it with my union black toe And maybe with some other Jordan’s it’s collage blue. Thanks for the tip on the frag hoodie I have the black and gray one will wear it with some black and white Jordan’s myself
IMG_0539.jpeg
IMG_0540.jpeg
Had to get it just bought it

I wore my adidas slim fit track pants with a pair of mids last week.

…so I’m not sure if I’m the right person to ask.

Back
Top Bottom