• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These should be nice if this is what they look like
IMG_3673.jpg

Bit late but regarding grails:
In terms of AJ1s I would like a pair of semi wearable 1985s. I’d also like the off white UNC or the OG frags but they’re not at the top of my list of overall wants and I can live without them. I’d only buy used pairs.

Apart from the 85s, I’m more interested in getting more dunks. I just got Stussy Cherry dunks but I’m already thinking about the next big purchase. It’s a sickness 🤒

Kinda curious, how do the original 1985 pairs fit? Do they fit the same as the current retros?

i gotta know for all you matchy matchy folk..do you buy the shoes and build an outfit around it, or do you happen to have an outfit waiting for shoesl like these
i gotta know for all you matchy matchy folk..do you buy the shoes and build an outfit around it, or do you happen to have an outfit waiting for shoesl like these?
It can go both ways

Both... I have a lot of clothes so its usually not hard to find stuff to pair with, but when I shop for clothes I always think about which shoes I would wear with em.

i gotta know for all you matchy matchy folk..do you buy the shoes and build an outfit around it, or do you happen to have an outfit waiting for shoesl like these?
Most of the time, I'm building the outfit around the shoes. Sometimes if I want to wear specific things, I'll build it around that one clothing, but that doesn't happen often.

Back
Top Bottom