• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Matching is for kids

Coordinating is for adults

Respectfully

I was about to say, I try my best too coordinate and not to match. I think sometimes there’s overlap depending on the shoe. But I won’t knock folks who go that route. Especially as someone who enjoys a good flannel/overshirt lol

I was able to get my size on the 85 high from Nice Kicks….i wonder will these sell for under retail at some point

Metallics just came in.
20240216_180805~2.jpg
20240216_180903.jpg

I know 😭 I just wish that JB would put a little more effort into their shoes nowadays. Honestly, I can't get mad a people for getting fakes because they don't wanna spend money on a retail Jordan 4

Why isn’t there a Nike By You program for 1s?

I understand that Jordan Brand is it’s own separate thing, but it seems like a no brainer given the popularity of NBY for AF1s, Air Maxes and dunks.

And Jordan 1s seem like one of the simplest, cheapest shoes to make.

…why wouldn’t they do it?

I understand that Jordan Brand is it’s own separate thing, but it seems like a no brainer given the popularity of NBY for AF1s, Air Maxes and dunks.

Because the hype would be gone. Resell would die on old pairs instantly. I’d make a SBB NBY J1 and all the other cw’s I’ve missed over the years.

Because the hype would be gone. Resell would die on old pairs instantly. I’d make a SBB NBY J1 and all the other cw’s I’ve missed over the years.
Man I feel old saying this but I remember the NikeID days in the late 2000s/early 2010s where you could ID Jordan 1 Alphas and non-SB Dunks on NDC. This was before the Jordan 1 High OG releases you see everywhere were commonplace (as they were really rare) and they kinda set up Alphas as a "new" Jumpman-branded AJ 1 mids/highs like they did with Phats (which were SB/skateboarding influenced AJ 1s) and the fusion series AJ 1 'XX where they would take design elements of other AJ retros and apply them to the AJ 1s (i.e. AJ 1 '97 with the AJ 13s).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom