• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can wait to not get mine

I do want some info on the hoody tho, price and if it's made in Italy too. I am sure it will be over priced.

Wasn’t sure if I was gonna keep these but they’re pretty nice in hand. Tumbled leather is good quality and being able to get an og sample cw was appealing.
IMG_9243.jpeg

For the black toe reimagined, they should just do it in an '85 cut and not these words on the side bs. JB needs to have someone who just looks at Niketalk all day to get ideas or something
sometimes they give a damb, sometime they don't. but that's because people will buy up most crap anyway and be like, "these grew on me."

I know 😭 I just wish that JB would put a little more effort into their shoes nowadays. Honestly, I can't get mad a people for getting fakes because they don't wanna spend money on a retail Jordan 4

You're thinking of it from the side of a sneaker enthusiast. Think of it from the Nike business side, which is push the lowest cost product you can while maximizing profits until you can't any more. Then make small updates/improvements and repeat the cycle again. So it's not a question of effort, at least for OGs, it's that they don't want to.

You're thinking of it from the side of a sneaker enthusiast. Think of it from the Nike business side, which is push the lowest cost product you can while maximizing profits until you can't any more. Then make small updates/improvements and repeat the cycle again. So it's not a question of effort, at least for OGs, it's that they don't want to.
They have made quality retros in the past that are very close to OGs though (I.e. 2016 Space Jam 11s, 2018 Concord 11s, 2019 Black IR 6s, etc.). It’s just never very consistent.

Man I feel old saying this but I remember the NikeID days in the late 2000s/early 2010s where you could ID Jordan 1 Alphas and SB Dunks on NDC. This was before the Jordan 1 High OG releases you see everywhere were commonplace (as they were really rare) and they kinda set up Alphas as a "new" Jumpman-branded AJ 1 mids/highs like they did with Phats (which were SB/skateboarding influenced AJ 1s) and the fusion series AJ 1 'XX where they would take design elements of other AJ retros and apply them to the AJ 1s (i.e. AJ 1 '97 with the AJ 13s).

Say what now? You could never ever ID Dunk SB's. :lol:

Do any of you have a grail on your list that’s clearly out of your price range, but might be gettable if you buckle down and save for a year or so?

Most of the grails in my list are so expensive that it seems unrealistic that i’ll ever be able to get them.

Or shoes just out of my price range that aren’t really good enough to be grails.
Air Jordan IV UNDFT
Air Yeezy II Zen(I mean in range but I can’t justify it. I know they’ll fall apart soon.)

I don't bother to do a lot of things that normal people do.

...it is what it is.
The “asking” price isn’t the “selling” price.

Thought you hated 85s :lol:
I hate how the 85 cut fits compared to current regular OG highs but I don't want to wait another 40 years for a OG I've been wanting so I'll deal with the long break-in period. I'm not copping any 85' pairs if the colorway retroed already between 2013 and 2018 because those pairs are more comfortable to me and I have them already. Once the NG lows dropped in 21' I got rid of the highs. I just want OG Metallic Orange and Green and any other OG sample colorway.

Back
Top Bottom