Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I didn't understand ... I never see Js at a discount unless I drive hour 1/2 to an outlet.

There are six or eight Jordan Retros on Nike's website right now for 25% off. If you think you gotta go to an outlet to luck into finding a Jordan retro discounted, you must be new here. Even if you only go to the mall to buy Js, I probably saw damn near 10 different retros marked down over the weekend at JD, FTL, Champs, and Snipes.

There are six or eight Jordan Retros on Nike's website right now for 25% off. If you think you gotta go to an outlet to luck into finding a Jordan retro discounted, you must be new here. Even if you only go to the mall to buy Js, I probably saw damn near 10 different retros marked down over the weekend at JD, FTL, Champs, and Snipes.
Checking Nike right now.

But generally 25% ain't a discount when the outlet has the same kick for over 50% off.

Can you show me the discounted Jordan in Nike.com?

A discount is a discount especially at 25% off
Yeah yeah... go buy them Jordan 1 Mids that are at 25% off. I don't see any high/4/3s/11s on sale.

Stop it .. the only Jordan's I saw on sale for a little while in Nike where the Fear 3s and that didn't last long.

Yeah yeah... go buy them Jordan 1 Mids that are at 25% off. I don't see any high/4/3s/11s on sale.

Stop it .. the only Jordan's I saw on sale for a little while in Nike where the Fear 3s and that didn't last long.
Dude you just named retros that are not sitting and the 13 wheat are 25% so retros do go on-sale and when they do they starting moving so stop the cap and the 4 craft was 20 or 25% off like a month ago

Dude you just named retros that are not sitting and the 13 wheat are 25% so retros do go on-sale and when they do they starting moving so stop the cap and the 4 craft was 20 or 25% off like a month ago
Not sitting? Bro all them kicks are sitting. What are you 🚬 I'm capping cool.

This aint worth the energy ....

Lol, wheat 13s look way better than those trash *** black and white 1s. The suede royals also hit sales several times.

f13.jpg

Checking Nike right now.

But generally 25% ain't a discount when the outlet has the same kick for over 50% off.

Can you show me the discounted Jordan in Nike.com?

Outlets near me are weak as ****. I've not seen a decent discount on a somewhat desirable shoe at an outlet in years. They be having **** posted there at retail or like $20 off. Not even worth going anymore for me. I almost bought some Terminators there a couple of weeks ago, but I ended up passing. I literally could have bought them from the Nike website for less right then. If you're looking for deals of 50% or more, you gotta either luck into it or be a prisoner to all these sneaker twitter accounts that post sales and deals all the time and buy online. If you want a takedown Lebron from 3 versions ago that's been sitting on the back wall for a year, you can hit the outlet for those deals, but you're not finding Jordan retros for 50% off retail at outlets since like 2017, in my experience. All these resale clowns show up at opening every damn day and clear out anything that is an actual deal.

Back
Top Bottom