Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lol.. That's like throwing a shot glass of water at a burning house engulfed in flames..
volcanowatergun-water.gif

Thank you Nike for the fast shipping!! Love these. Need another pair bc I’m wearing these out before May.

Dont mind the tiffanies. I added those so you guys can see the color reference.

Attachments

• IMG_6961.jpeg
    IMG_6961.jpeg
    432.3 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_6960.jpeg
    IMG_6960.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 623
  • IMG_6962.jpeg
    IMG_6962.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 679
Thank you Nike for the fast shipping!! Love these. Need another pair bc I’m wearing these out before May.

Dont mind the tiffanies. I added those so you guys can see the color reference.
Yours came so fast! Mine shipped yesterday but the ups never updated the shipping or anything.

That doesn’t make him a hypocrite. Perhaps it makes them foolish, not thinking for themselves, blindly adhering to what some company arbitrarily labels a womens or mens sneaker instead of trusting their brain. Foolish, ignorant, senseless, illogical, et cetera. But not a hypocrite.
Y'all really got a problem with ME not buying women's skus :rofl: it ain't that serious :lol:

My red highs are supposed to deliver tomorrow

EDIT: Landed today and they're fabulous. Might consider doubling up at a discount after a wider release, if I can't control myself. Also, the label does say "Team Red".

8CECCD2D-EF4A-4F95-8D3A-8530F7DD8729.jpeg
They look nice! What's the red like in person? I saw a lot of vids and they say its more like a burgundy than red.

They look nice! What's the red like in person? I saw a lot of vids and they say its more like a burgundy than red.

Yes, definitely leans more burgundy. Actually, I think the 85 High Burgundy Metallics are technically "Team Red" as well. Below you can see them compared to a couple of other recent releases with reds; lows with University Red, L&F with Varsity Red, and the shock drop on the Team Red.

1A41C74E-F086-41F3-B0AC-C0F85C6D3665.jpeg

Yes, definitely leans more burgundy. Actually, I think the 85 High Burgundy Metallics are technically "Team Red" as well. Below you can see them compared to a couple of other recent releases with reds; lows with University Red, L&F with Varsity Red, and the shock drop on the Team Red.

1A41C74E-F086-41F3-B0AC-C0F85C6D3665.jpeg
That’s definitely burgundy

Yeah they def look better in that pic. Still an easy pass for me, would rather have the Metallics and I am sure the above pair will hit sale prices when they drop.

Back
Top Bottom