Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not for nothing is rather have the cements than the NYC to Paris AJ1 SB.

I own both.

Of all the toe colored options taxis are far from the worst.

I would actually take them over the court purple 1.0 (once again I own both). The taxi's imo are just more fun to wear.

Taxis are nice. I am biased for the toe colorblocking but still, it’s a nice yellow cw. Better than the pollens and the ochres that just came out.
Also this.

Of all the yellow Jordan 1s we've gotten over the last 3-5 years, taxis are clearly the best. Id even take taxis over the Best Hand in the Game Yellow Ochres or the Yellow Ochres Chis that dropped this year.

I say this as someone who bought the Taxi's and then sold them.

They're underwhelming.
Until we get a New Love high. I think they take the top spot for Yellow AJ1s, but I'd love to hear other opinions.

In all honesty I don't wear a **** ton of yellow so none of these are getting pulled out of my closet regularly but I like knowing I have the option if I feel like doing it.

Until we get a New Love high. I think they take the top spot for Yellow AJ1s, but I'd love to hear other opinions.

In all honesty I don't wear a **** ton of yellow so none of these are getting pulled out of my closet regularly but I like knowing I have the option if I feel like doing it.

I'd just rather wear my Iowa dunks tbh. Idk I just feel like it's a lot better black/yellow, or yellow Jordans that I would wear over these that make them a pointless colorway.

I don't need a Jordan 1 in every colorway under the sun.

Taxis and marinas are some of the more versatile non og cw 1s.

Both get hate as if they are trash, only reasoning is they didn’t resell for 5 bills.

But they are both real nice colors
That's exactly why people are so low on them. If taxis came out during the pandemic, they would've easily been 250-300 range. Hate that some people only like shoes when it's limited numbers or if it's flipping for a lot. My students love when I bring out the taxis since the color pops so much compared to some of my other shoes.

I agree with the slander for most of the crap they’ve been putting out and they’ve basically succeeded in killing the og high… palominos are fire though

I agree with the slander for most of the crap they’ve been putting out and they’ve basically succeeded in killing the og high… palominos are fire though
One of the rare Ws with new cws lol

Not sure why they felt the need to put out mauves, skylines, cements, pralines, etc. etc. so much garbage in just a year lol

I rarely dislike Jordan 1 lows or high…. Taxi 1s wack but Sbb fire really is a confusing perspective considering relatively similar colorway. I feel like a lot of bias perceptions due to resell not being high on certain color ways. A lot of ppl consider shoes better looking depending on value. Taxi 1s are a great color way, build & quality just not on par with Sbb1.0 Quality. I’m glad ppl don’t like 1s right now that way I can get 2 pairs for $100 or less 🫡😂

One of the rare Ws with new cws lol

Not sure why they felt the need to put out mauves, skylines, cements, pralines, etc. etc. so much garbage in just a year lol
Pralines fire not my size though
Mauves fire (2 for $200 a steal)
Cements Aite prefer lows
Skylines (should’ve been women’s/kids/preschool/toddlers release with icey sole)

My 2cents

The colorblocking is what bothers me more than the color or even material (except for patent/satin. They can ***** with those). I love my Mauves and Palaminos and really liked the cement prints because they followed classic colorblocking (UNC/Kentucky for Mauves, Bred for Palamino, and Chicago for cement prints).

What I don't like is when they mix up the colorblocking, like with all the ...insert-color-here...-toe (SBB, Taxi, Bred-Toe, Green, Blue, Purple, etc.). That color in the toe panel is just too much and never looks right to me.

If it's a Black toe with a color swapped out for the Red, I'm all in. Classic color-blocking and decent leather or maybe some suede/nubuck and I'm at least interested in a OG/85 1 High or Low.

Back
Top Bottom