Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Me as i watch people lose interest because of the sig:

1715020930741.gif

Need this energy on release day so I can grab a pair

You will be able to get these on disco

It doesn’t look good, hopefully it crashes soon, I don’t even care TBH, I bought my house in 2014.
I need rates to go down more than anything right now.

Like u I kinda secured my housing a while ago so I'm on the benefiting end of all the price jumps.

I'm on an ARM loan until 2027 so I'm hoping things will look better around that time.

buy the house you can afford now, the crash isnt coming anytime soon unless the goverment steps in to incentive more people selling. the market has decided that homes being too expensive for the average person to afford isn't something to correct for.

JB gotta be the biggest trolls on the planet.. I pray that they don't do any funny business with bc3s
I’m honestly not sure why they even felt the need to do this.

I get they want to keep OG cws on the 85 model but they could have just changed the materials to give the leather an aged/cracked look and slightly yellowed the soles a bit. It would have been great and not gotten in their way of also selling Black Toe 85s in the future, which I’m sure is a big driver of all of this.

It doesn’t look good, hopefully it crashes soon, I don’t even care TBH, I bought my house in 2014.
Nothing warms my heart more than knowing Ozboi and his calves of steel gives zero 🤬s about me and other first time homebuyers not being able to get ahead in today's market. You got yours and that's all that matters, brother. I'm happy for you.
QyGDVaS (2).png

I’m honestly not sure why they even felt the need to do this.

I get they want to keep OG cws on the 85 model but they could have just changed the materials to give the leather an aged/cracked look and slightly yellowed the soles a bit. It would have been great and not gotten in their way of also selling Black Toe 85s in the future, which I’m sure is a big driver of all of this.
I'm sure they're aware that they can get away with anything as long as it's an OG colorway. They know consumers are gonna buy regardless because it's "close enough."

Nothing warms my heart more than knowing Ozboi and his calves of steel gives zero 🤬s about me and other first time homebuyers not being able to get ahead in today's market. You got yours and that's all that matters, brother. I'm happy for you.
QyGDVaS (2).png
I guess you missed the point, if it crashes then everyone that is ready to buy, can… my equity doesn’t mean jack with the current home prices especially with the current interest rates 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

JB gotta be the biggest trolls on the planet.. I pray that they don't do any funny business with bc3s

Just like the recent housing talk.. there’s plenty of affordable inventory for folks to purchase, you’ll just have to live in a 5 acre cornfield in nebraska. Trying to find a home in a coastal state on the other hand…

JB saturating the market with reimagined royals and satin breds (people will still buy these on disco) just to drum up excitement and hype when they finally release an OG without any silly *** reimagined gimmicks.

Going to be a lot of houses going on sale when the boomers go extinct though.

Even then, Boomers have a TON of ground to make up. Some ground has been made up in the past year, but we’re in way negative for inventory numbers for most states compared to pre COVID 5 years ago. My wife and I live in NJ and we’re currently looking to upgrade to a bigger house but every house we look at sells after one open house over asking, STILL. NJ as a whole has 70% less inventory than it did 5 years ago. It’s similar story for most of the North East. Boomers are going to be enough to turn things around alone.

IMG_0453.jpeg

that this is the real estate market thread 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Even then, Boomers have a TON of ground to make up. Some ground has been made up in the past year, but we’re in way negative for inventory numbers for most states compared to pre COVID 5 years ago. My wife and I live in NJ and we’re currently looking to upgrade to a bigger house but every house we look at sells after one open house over asking, STILL. NJ as a whole has 70% less inventory than it did 5 years ago. It’s similar story for most of the North East. Boomers are going to be enough to turn things around alone.

IMG_0453.jpeg

that this is the real estate market thread 😂😂😂
As was mentioned earlier ITT, gotta move to a more affordable state if you want a nice house on the low.

I live in DC where housing is a major issue but anyone wanting a decent house in a decent location anywhere near the city you better be making $200k+ annually individually and $400-$500k minimum as a family. It can be done, you just have to have a successful career (financially) to do so and, similarly, be ready to pay above market.

Ehh maybe... they keep saying that ****, but when is it going to start?

Older end of the boomer range are already 75...
People are living longer though, it will take 20-30 years for all of those dinosaurs to die out.

Will be a good situation for Gen Alpha due to declining population trends but Millenials and especially Zoomers are going to have it the worst.

Back
Top Bottom