Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

me too man. i swear this is probably last release im buying for awhile. i got so much other stuff going on. if i snag 3 pairs easily im happy for a long time.

I'm definitely getting grey lows two weeks later but I'm hoping JB does some crazy stuff and drops Carolina's, Metallics, Blk/Yllw, Wht/Blu...I know I'm dreaming.

Pass.......

Mainly because bred lows were never OG.

And because Oreo's drop the week after.

Also the grey/whites week after that.

They've fixed most of the age issues for ones.

Look at the 1994s no age issues

This. The 1994's does not have the foam material and painted at the collar and ankle area unlike the OG's. That is why the collar flakes off due to hardening due to aging.

I think the 1994's, 2001's, Banned, 2013-2015 will withstand the test of time compared to the OG's.

They've fixed most of the age issues for ones.

Look at the 1994s no age issues

This. The 1994's does not have the foam material and painted at the collar and ankle area unlike the OG's. That is why the collar flakes off due to hardening due to aging.

I think the 1994's, 2001's, Banned, 2013-2015 will withstand the test of time compared to the OG's.

All this

Plus most of us aren't destroying kicks like that of royals

Nah man. I'm just gonna pass and wait for the whites.

Edit: man I really don't know. Haven't been this indecisive in a while. :lol:

Last edited:
those on feet tho 
glasses.gif

cain't wait

Amazing and if I'm someone that's dropped a lot of a pair, like Fragments for example, I'd want a lifetime of wear. I feel bad for all those folks that dropped $2k+ on Yeezys 1 or 2, that crumbling midsole is gonna break a lot of hearts.

Back on subject, those 1 lows are killing me. This will feel like the longest 14 days.

Amazing and if I'm someone that's dropped a lot of a pair, like Fragments for example, I'd want a lifetime of wear. I feel bad for all those folks that dropped $2k+ on Yeezys 1 or 2, that crumbling midsole is gonna break a lot of hearts.

Back on subject, those 1 lows are killing me. This will feel like the longest 14 days.

Exactly. I've worn my royals probably nearly 100 times now and they still look next to new besides so toe box creasing.

Ones, dunks, air forces, etc are stuff that really have no clear time table for wear. If they're remotely taken care of its $200 bucks that'll last for years and years

Back
Top Bottom