Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

airgolden2123 airgolden2123 I already have my pair but I'm trying to get a pair for my girl. When I told her the white/reds were dropping and that there's no solid info on the greys coming out on Saturday. She hit me with the :x :smh:

Last edited:
Haha y'all don't understand, but perhaps I should've been more specific. They're illusive in a size 14. Ask G, he scoured all of Europe for me. BW had them and I messed up checking out on my phone. I think @engineer got the only size 14 on the continent. If only NTUK shipped overseas...

Haha y'all don't understand, but perhaps I should've been more specific. They're illusive in a size 14. Ask G, he scoured all of Europe for me. BW had them and I messed up checking out on my phone. I think @engineer got the only size 14 on the continent. If only NTUK shipped overseas...
dam that sucks, hope you can find a white/red pair (if you want one that is) and these lows are so nice! PL or metalic or both they are sexy regardless, now we need the blues to come out!

Cant wait to get home, pair just got delivered.

Neutral grey lows and Oreo FK racers for $260 shipped :pimp: Love ATAF

These White/Reds Are About To Be The Hardest To Cop Thus Far From What I'm Seeing Here Locally...... Mark My Words

One HOH That Had Breds And Is On The Release Calendar For Having This Weekends Drop Claims They Never Got Them

A Second HOH Manager Claims They Did A Raffle For This Colorway When They Damn Sure Didn't Do One For The Breds I Know For FACT

Still Waiting To Hear Back From My Boy At The Third HOH

Called To The New Mexico HOH Too Just For ***** And Giggles Since They Popped Up On The Locator.... They Also Claim To Not Have Gotten Them.....

Finishline That Got Breds Didn't Get These....

Footaction's Lines Been Busy For The Last Hour Plus.....

I'm Not Liking The Looks Of This One Bit

What's Good With These Dropping Overseas?

What's Everyone Hearing Out There?

Last edited:
These White/Reds Are About To Be The Hardest To Cop Thus Far From What I'm Seeing Here Locally...... Mark My Words

One HOH That Had Breds And Is On The Release Calendar For Having This Weekends Drop Claims They Never Got Them

A Second HOH Manager Claims They Did A Raffle For This Colorway When They Damn Sure Didn't Do One For The Breds I Know For FACT

Still Waiting To Hear Back From My Boy At The Third HOH

Called To The New Mexico HOH Too Just For ***** And Giggles Since They Popped Up On The Locator.... They Also Claim To Not Have Gotten Them.....

Finishline That Got Breds Didn't Get These....

Footaction's Lines Been Busy For The Last Hour Plus.....

I'm Not Liking The Looks Of This One Bit

What's Good With These Dropping Overseas?

What's Everyone Hearing Out There?
cmon man don't hype these up lol.

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 , damn you got me anxious about another Jordan 1 low release. It shouldn't be like this with these. Well here's to hoping that they're not limited or difficult.

I Can't Speak For Every Market My Dude, I'm Just Relaying What's Happening Here Locally. And Whatever It Is I'm Not Liking It! :smh:

These May End Up Being A Walk In The Park In Your Area, Who Knows!

I Do Know That I Will Be Looking To The #NTCares Fam If I Can't Lock My Personal Pairs Down #Nthat

I'd just chill. I've found a lot of employees are ignorant about the lows

I've Called Every Store Locally That Had Breds And Am Really Close With A Top HOH Employee Here.

Something Ain't Right! :nerd:

My FTL pair from the 3/20 restock just came in. In a bag of course... The weird thing is the tracking never updated. It's still showing label created @ Kansas.

I'd also try the SNKRS app pretty smooth process

I just got my code finally from the sneakers app, but do we really have a better chance on copping kicks we want off of the app? I really want these white lows! Can somebody please explain or elaborate on this subject? Thanks in advance.

I just got my code finally from the sneakers app, but do we really have a better chance on copping kicks we want off of the app? I really want these white lows! Can somebody please explain or elaborate on this subject? Thanks in advance.
Best bet. Play around with the site now, try placing orders without finalizing them, to familiarize your self with the site. Go to setting to save you size. On day of release, go to the feed page where the shoe is. Bottom left, where is says "notify me", changes to buy at release time. Again, if you size is saved, that saves you a step because it it automatically selects your size

Last edited:
Best bet. Play around with the site now, try placing orders without finalizing them, to familiarize your self with the site. Go to setting to save you size. On day of release, go to the feed page where the shoe is. Bottom left, where is says "notify me", changes to buy at release time. Again, if you size is saved, that saves you a step because it it automatically selects your size

Appreciate the quick response man! Repped! I did see how it lets you save your size, and that's pretty awesome. When it tells you to buy it now at release time, does it still make you wait in line like how it does through the NDC website, or is it like a straight add to cart?

Finally got an update 
nthat.gif
 should get them today since the facility it's in is only 20 minutes away 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom