Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

You think so? I hope people pass. I like how JB is giving us low versions of the classics. Just wished the leather was a little nicer tho.
as long as the leather isn't stiff and plastic like which the lows arent I'm happy, but I've seen better

Bred lows to the office... 
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

I went to Westend mall in Atlanta to see if Jimmy Jazz had any Jordan 1 Lasers for $110 and they didn't. Stopped by Footaction and they had an 8.5 and 10 in bred lows. I'm usually a 9 but the 8.5 fit perfectly. The young lady who sold me the shoes said she was going to buy them if they didn't sell today. Not all sneaker store employees are bad. If you need a 10 and in Atlanta head to the Westend mall.

I bought a 11 and a 12 in the black and reds a couple weeks ago to try to slang em to somebody on here but ended up returning them and they are still sitting there... I hope all the lows are like this! Pretty pumped for the shadows and royals if it's true.

dont listen to these dudes, wear em with clown socks if thats your deal, id have more respect for that than looking like everyone else honestly

Last edited:
dont listen to these dudes, wear em with clown socks if thats your deal, id have more respect for that than looking like everyone else honestly

I just didn't wanna wear em with my standard black quarters cuz I thought it looked weird to be honest

And who doesn't love new socks?

Back
Top Bottom