Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

G, to his credit, traveled damn near ever site on this globe for me (which I still owe him for) and BW must've been the only place that had it. I just came to the conclusion that this was an OG that I would unfortunately never own.

G, to his credit, traveled damn near ever site on this globe for me (which I still owe him for) and BW must've been the only place that had it. I just came to the conclusion that this was an OG that I would unfortunately never own.

What's a 14 in eur? 48.5?

Any one interested in those N7's? Seriously considering it. For a hundred bucks, not to bad. I've wasted $100 on much worse things. I just don't like the wings logo low on the heel. I'd rather it be up like these, but I think I can live with it.

Last edited:
Thanks bro but it was really no big deal. Anything I can do, I'll help

Well, lets hope nike does this right with the metallic but it's not the most important thing. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom