Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

These things are mad low cut. These are no show Nike socks.

Attachments

• 20190705_085337.jpg
    20190705_085337.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 42
I bet those SBB lows sell very well.

Folks who don't have the highs but want the look of that colorway.

Also a $90 msrp makes for an easy purchase.

So what all is coming?
SBB phat lows
Gold Toe phat lows

Last edited:
I bet those SBB lows sell very well.

Folks who don't have the highs but want the look of that colorway.

Also a $90 msrp makes for an easy purchase.

So what all is coming?
SBB phat lows
Gold Toe phat lows

Damn, they really went and made poor man’s SBBs.. I suppose this was bound to happen, eventually.

why aren't the lows styled like the ogs anymore?

They are. “OG” lows are styled like OGs. Regular AJ1 lows are not. There’s a difference. Regular AJ1 “lows” are basically just the “Phat” version if you remember or are familiar with those.

I like the phat tongue so jumpman don't bother me, great for NT denim cargos. Slim tongue for when you want to put on the skinny fits.

They are. “OG” lows are styled like OGs. Regular AJ1 lows are not. There’s a difference. Regular AJ1 “lows” are basically just the “Phat” version if you remember or are familiar with those.

I really wonder why they brought back the Phat lows. The OG low series was great, this just seems like a step backwards IMO...

Like everything bad that happened at JB over the past year or two, I guess I’m going to go ahead and blame it on Gentry.

I like the phat tongue so jumpman don't bother me, great for NT denim cargos. Slim tongue for when you want to put on the skinny fits.

You like the Jumpman branding in 1s? I legitimately think you’re the 1st person on NT to say this lol

I like the higher cut, extra padded tounge, and roomier feel of the phats. Even better than SB Dunks, because with those I to full size up just for them to fit.

You like the Jumpman branding in 1s? I legitimately think you’re the 1st person on NT to say this lol

I like the phat tongue so jumpman don't bother me.

I'd rather NA tag, but no bother

Which ever model had it on the heel tho, mids or lows can't remember.....That was a no go. I guess with some of these models I've liked the jumpman is the same color as the tongue so not too bad for me.

I like the higher cut, extra padded tounge, and roomier feel of the phats. Even better than SB Dunks, because with those I to full size up just for them to fit.

I could see this. My issue with Phats (lows and mids) was always the lack of NA branding along with the poor quality materials used. That said, Nike/JB has used poor quality materials on some OG 1s as well.

Anyone else kinda meh on the Kostons?

Have in hand they are nice enough.

Put on feet....feel like grandpa shoes.
Kostons are wack strictly driven by hype and not even by much. the shoe itself it a borrowed color way and that jumpman on the toe box is corny af

Back
Top Bottom