Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

5EF98BA2-C9FA-4CDB-8840-57200B286EB9.jpeg
E58DECCE-6382-4FF3-B9BB-D1A8F3919E3D.jpeg
D063FD34-2343-4939-B19F-F882095DDFF1.jpeg
267C9A5C-62BA-4877-84F8-DA72B663ED04.jpeg
E7083DCE-B3B7-423C-A614-0A1CDD7005DF.jpeg

This is depressing, it’s like night/day difference between these two releases. The lows are so much worse with that awful cut and wings stitching.

Thanks! Just grabbed the gold toes. Tempted to get the blue toes too but might just look for those later down the road

I did the same thing. Copped Gold wait for other colors.

I have a feeling that OGs will be revisited with better material.

saw a review where the guy bashed the Royal toes leather quality making the Gold Toes a better pick based on construction

Any spots with a 9.5 in the gold toes, bummed I came back from a quick vacation and it’s all gone on ndc and hibbett

So looks like I’m in on SBB, court purps and now UNC’s. Fragments might be had.

Copped the gold toes at a local shoe palace in case there’s anyone still looking for them. Im in the Bay Area if that helps.

anyone got thru?
I refreshed at 5 before the notifications and got thru on a 12. Was already in queue before all the twitter notifications. Some guy on twitter posted he thought it would be at 5 and I just refreshed every minute from 4:55 on

A405256E-1435-43D7-BA7C-B6725829686B.jpeg

Next target came in for collection: Air Jordan 1 Low Gold Toes. Needed these so not to wear out High pairs. Went usual Nike true to size 10.5 like all AJ1 High, Mid & Low.
Nothing to really nitpick about. Lows are nice cheaper casual alternatives to the OG High. Couple more colorways to go.

tumblr_oxnrfs4Rpf1v6w3juo5_500.gif

if those unc lows are a real release pair and not a one off, then I'm glad they're bringing back the OG silhouette. I can't stand those other lows with the jumpman tongue :sick:

UNCs with OG Nike Air branding. I'm in! And I agree with who said it earlier about not being able to mess with any of these pairs with no Nike Air.

Yeah I find it funny how people post pics of this in this “OG LOW” thread. I don’t know why NT mods even allow that tbh. There should be a “Air Jordan 1 Jumpman/low phat” thread where people can post. People don’t post AJ 1 mid pics in the OG 1 thread anymore because there is a mid thread, Idk why someone can’t start a non-OG AJ 1 low thread for people to show off their trash collections.

Back
Top Bottom