Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

prices are slowly going down, may never get back to what it was but if you’re in it for the long run they’ll get back to reasonable soon.
The leather on those are so poor too. I'm still surprised I was able to sell those Chi and Shadow lows for $300-400 each.

i bought all ogs at the time with no regret. only wore my black reds but I'll take the meh leather because they still look new. I'll wear those over recent highs because they're so easy to slip on

i bought all ogs at the time with no regret. only wore my black reds but I'll take the meh leather because they still look new. I'll wear those over recent highs because they're so easy to slip on

The materials on some of those OG lows were some of the worst I’ve EVER seen on any Air Jordan 1s. That said, the designs were amazing, especially with that OG swoosh. I have a feeling that we’re going to get limited, higher-priced “85 lows” with this same design (which is why these new NGs look like they do with the non-OG cut and Swoosh).

You know Gentry and the rest of JB are doing all of this nonsense on purpose lol

I noticed the laces on the neutral grey low’s are quite thick and sturdy compared to the laces we usually get on AJ 1’s

Fake OG NG out?

what’s the tell tell sign?
They haven’t hit the market much here in Singapore. They were on offer to be shipped, but they had Phat toe-boxes with much ”thicker” cuts of ”leather”. They were quite easy to spot, in my opinion, so I wouldn’t be too worried.

1626978636311.png

1626978646844.png

Back
Top Bottom