Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Probably would have passed if cream laces didn’t exist :pimp:

AB62C105-304B-4BA7-86B2-08E429877C47.jpeg

Whats good with StockX? I got the women’s sz 12 they cancelled the order stating the pair they got wasn’t authentic. I just feel they should honor the price I bought it at & get me an authentic pair. Maybe the seller didn’t ship out due to sellers remorse?

They might've not passed for something that has nothing to do with being legit. They send back pairs for smudges, a crease, all kinds of 'petty' stuff depending on the person who get the shoe.

Ready to pull the trigger on GOAT and I’m wondering if there’s a difference between them as well?

Quoting myself. Lol.
Went on YouTube to search reviews and one of the comments was that the leather quality is the same on both pairs. One noticeable difference was the heel/heel tab construction. The women’s version feels weaker when you squeeze the heel whereas the men’s version feels stronger. Take it for what it’s worth.

anyone have comparison pics or link to reviews for the women's vs men's pairs of Neutral grey lows?

Differences not yet mentioned are the forefoot stabilizers which are backed on the Womens pair like they used to do with the ’13-‘14 OG Hi 1s giving em a slightly padded look; the Mens pears aren't backed and sit flat, more in line with the remastered mold
Toe perfs are smaller on Womans pear

Maybe later I’ll pull out(pause) my girls Koston lows(M sz7) and compare em with her pear of these(W sz8.5) to see if the men’s and women etc have a diff forefoot to heel width ratio as they technically should…

Last edited:
Honestly dig these Racer Blues way more than these other blue lows.

20210923_173202.jpg
I’ve been checking the nike app for a few days hoping to catch another restock but I gave up last night and bought a pair off stockX. Colorway is dope and they look pretty nice from the pictures. I won’t compare them to the TS lows though, too many “intangibles”.

They might've not passed for something that has nothing to do with being legit. They send back pairs for smudges, a crease, all kinds of 'petty' stuff depending on the person who get the shoe.
Now I got an email stating the seller shipped the shoe. This is after my original order was cancelled “due to not passing authentification”. But they never email me last time stating the shoe was ever shipped. Weird

Back
Top Bottom