Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

5345202E-D0C2-422E-BC6D-02D06B098ABE.jpeg

Not the best pic but the most recent I have, from Monday.

Attachments

• A7FD0313-E1EF-4B12-AAA5-110B1BAD3C68.jpeg
    A7FD0313-E1EF-4B12-AAA5-110B1BAD3C68.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 299
I low key probably needed to hear this. I have a good amount and don't wear them as much as I'd like. 9-5 made it hard but covid made it damn near impossible. So this brings peace of mind.

Still going ham on most OG's though :lol:

I started making wearing them more of a priority than getting more and it has been great. I did limit myself to just 4 pairs a year this year and with only a few months in, its been tough. But also makes it fun.

I started making wearing them more of a priority than getting more and it has been great. I did limit myself to just 4 pairs a year this year and with only a few months in, its been tough. But also makes it fun.

I did some of that during 2020 actually. I just can do it but so much.. after a while it turns into 'Time to UNDS these Unions to throw out the trash' :lol: I like being social but the opportunities for a flex have gone down so much.

I did some of that during 2020 actually. I just can do it but so much.. after a while it turns into 'Time to UNDS these Unions to throw out the trash' :lol: I like being social but the opportunities for a flex have gone down so much.
I feel it. I flexed hard at my daughters kindergarten basketball games this season. :lol: Did have a couple other dads give props throughout the season tho.

Back
Top Bottom