Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Better and more comfortable than I expected
20220718_101645.jpg
20220718_101406.jpg

Hey guys!

This is Eric from STNDRD. Just dropping in because I noticed all the Niketalk heads come thru to place orders. If you placed an order before 3:00PM CST, your order just left with UPS.

If you didn't get an invoice, check your spam box, either that or it's sold out.

It's been a while since I dropped in on the forums (probably 2007, can't even remember what my Username is!), good to see it's still around. Enjoy ya'll. I'll drop back in when I have some free time and drop a coupon code.

Hey guys!

This is Eric from STNDRD. Just dropping in because I noticed all the Niketalk heads come thru to place orders. If you placed an order before 3:00PM CST, your order just left with UPS.

If you didn't get an invoice, check your spam box, either that or it's sold out.

It's been a while since I dropped in on the forums (probably 2007, can't even remember what my Username is!), good to see it's still around. Enjoy ya'll. I'll drop back in when I have some free time and drop a coupon code.
This is super dope, first time I've heard of your store since I'm relatively new to NT, But will definitely suport your store moving forward, thank you Eric!

Hey guys!

Yo thanks for the reminder! Just saw the invoice. Work was too busy didn’t check my inbox. Hopefully it’s secured

This is super dope, first time I've heard of your store since I'm relatively new to NT, But will definitely suport your store moving forward, thank you Eric!
We've been around since 1989 serving the New Orleans metro area. Haven't really pushed online since most of our allocation sells out to our long-time locals. We'll be offering more releases online going forward. We still have to use email forms for Nike & Jordan orders, but hope to get that lifted soon. Thanks for the support!

We've been around since 1989 serving the New Orleans metro area. Haven't really pushed online since most of our allocation sells out to our long-time locals. We'll be offering more releases online going forward. We still have to use email forms for Nike & Jordan orders, but hope to get that lifted soon. Thanks for the support!

Actually prefer this email method. Gives us a better shot.

Hey guys!

That’s dope Eric!

Would have purchased but saw it too late. Keep the forms (if even possible) and it may allow the bot boys to be taken care of. Hope all is well!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom