Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Yeah, they bogus ASF. Mine still processing too. Haven't seen one person say they shipped from that day.

Spoke to someone from shiekh customer service just now and she said they’re still processing because they’re trying to locate shiekh stores that have them available so the store can ship it out much like Finishline system….

The messed up part is they have the audacity to charge without confirming stock.

Nike FedEx delivery delayed a day, now due tomorrow

Anyone seen the custom video with cream laces and painting swooshes cream? Can’t find it

Pair from SNKRS delivered today. Materials are nice on these :nthat:
1664911162708.jpeg

Spoke to someone from shiekh customer service just now and she said they’re still processing because they’re trying to locate shiekh stores that have them available so the store can ship it out much like Finishline system….
They did that same thing to me on the Fire Red 3 "restock." Told me over the phone they're trying to locate a store then promptly canceled my order 10 days later even though their system showed some stores in Cali and Vegas had my size the day I ordered them.

Shiekh "restocks" are basically lies.

Mystics and powders have great black leather but the rest is still the plastic type leather on most other 1s, Ive come to terms with it. SBBs are a lil bit of an upgrade on the orange bits too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom