Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

These aren't too far off from the retros we're getting now. My golf game is nowhere near good lol but I'll wear these on the green and off the green.

Attachments

• DSCF5086.jpg
    DSCF5086.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 912
These aren't too far off from the retros we're getting now. My golf game is nowhere near good lol but I'll wear these on the green and off the green.

Sorry man, but unless you have the actual retro OG lows to compare please refrain from making an absurd statement like that :smh:

Can we make an actual OG AJ1 Low thread? One for just strictly the OG cut. No Phats, golf or anything with jumpman logo? Because this is truly getting out of hand. Don’t mean to offend anyone and their shoes just saying. Some of these “lows” are just becoming hard to look at lol
golfs are far more har to watch though , they actually decent as hell , gotta agree on the phat atrocity though

Sorry man, but unless you have the actual retro OG lows to compare please refrain from making an absurd statement like that :smh:
I didn't reference the 2015 versions. I am saying that these golf pairs aren't too different than the likes of say the mystic navys, powder blues, ghost greens, sbb low etc all of which are the "OG low " and came out in the past year or two - the retros we're getting now.

As for the 2015 Chicago lows, if are anything like the 2015 bred lows, they're not that much better quality than the plasticky dunks we have today. I had the 2015 bred lows and the red leather was awful - similar treatment as the dunk retros we have currently.

Last edited:
I didn't reference the 2015 versions. I am saying that these golf pairs aren't too different than the likes of say the mystic navys, powder blues, ghost greens, sbb low etc all of which are the "OG low " and came out in the past year or two - the retros we're getting now.

As for the 2015 Chicago lows, if are anything like the 2015 bred lows, they're not that much better quality than the plasticky dunks we have today. I had the 2015 bred lows and the red leather was awful - similar treatment as the dunk retros we have currently.
2015 Chi lows are not at all like the ‘15 bred lows in terms of quality. 2015 Chi Lows use actual leather throughout the whole shoe unlike the bred/royal/shadow lows from that same year. And those golf’s are different and should only be worn while playing golf IMO.

I’m in the minority here but I want to go ahead and share my hot/blasphemous take… I love the current cut and mold and check of the OG 1 lows vs the 2015 cut and fat check. I also think the actual og cut, mold, and check from 85 is better than both!!

Aren’t too different?

They for golf. Do a sole swap then and call it a day.

Hi guys,
Im new to the Jordan 1s game and I have a quick question.
I have seen that some pair have a Jordan logo on the tongue and some have a Nike air logo. And the tongue with the Jordan logo seems bigger.
Whats the différence between those pair? Does the one with the nike air logo are old school or something like that?
Thanks (and sorry if my english is not very good)

Hi guys,
Im new to the Jordan 1s game and I have a quick question.
I have seen that some pair have a Jordan logo on the tongue and some have a Nike air logo. And the tongue with the Jordan logo seems bigger.
Whats the différence between those pair? Does the one with the nike air logo are old school or something like that?
Thanks (and sorry if my english is not very good)
Yes you’re right! Nike air logo is the old school og. Smaller and thinner tongue, lower ankle collar and less padding. The OG version usually cost $140 usd and has better quality leather. The jump man tongue version is $110 and has a plastic feeling leather.

Also the OG version fits long. I usually take 0.5 size smaller in OG compared to fat tongue.

I’m in the minority here but I want to go ahead and share my hot/blasphemous take… I love the current cut and mold and check of the OG 1 lows vs the 2015 cut and fat check. I also think the actual og cut, mold, and check from 85 is better than both!!
Love the current cut as well. Fit perfectly and use good materials. No complaints.

Back
Top Bottom