Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

90 degrees today.. finally rocking some shorts with these joints

IMG_3014.jpeg

Here's some details about the pending Jordan 1 Low Trophy Room release.

Instead of tassels (like on the bred cny lows) they should have some Kind of design/feature that resembles Narsa’s meat flaps on the tongue.

That would be a neat aesthetic.

Btw, jordan 1 lows are my most worn shoe in the past 3 years.

Gonna track down the 2015 big swoosh bred and royals. But man these things arent cheap. Wish i didnt sleep back thens.

Do we know if the unc to chi lows will have sextended sizing? Gonna paint those to be full breds if so.

Instead of tassels (like on the bred cny lows) they should have some Kind of design/feature that resembles Narsa’s meat flaps on the tongue.

Gonna track down the 2015 big swoosh bred and royals. But man these things arent cheap. Wish i didnt sleep back thens.

Do we know if the unc to chi lows will have sextended sizing? Gonna paint those to be full breds if so.

It's supposedly a women's exclusive so probably just WMNS sizing. That could always change tho.

Not the meat flap :lol:

Back
Top Bottom