Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Figured so. Then why the big hoopla over a bigger swoosh?
I prefer the big swoosh; for me, it fills out the shoe more. Since the overall shoe is a slender profile, and with nature of the original two-toned colorways, the bigger swoosh creates a great balanced sneaker.

I used to get compliments at the office when I wore the metallic navy lows, cuz that big glimmering swoosh def catches people’s attention.

Haven’t heard anything about the OG EX Sail colorway being pushed back, but haven’t seen them loaded up on SNKRS yet. Curious if they will follow suit on how the KOs that recently dropped.

Figured so. Then why the big hoopla over a bigger swoosh?

These swooshes are absolutely not the same. Definitely not a small swoosh on those OG pairs. Maybe a little thinner towards the tail, but definitely a big belly...

Screenshot_20230516-222156.png
Screenshot_20230516-222041.png

Black toes with red laces don’t do it for me at all.
The thing is they're making it og as possible since when MJ rocked the highs he had red laces in em. The only thing I don't like is the red laces don't match the dull red heel so that alone prob will prob make me want to swap the red to black.

Air Jordan 1 Low 85 “Metallic Blue”
Color: Summit White/Navy-White
Style Code: FB9933-141
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $170

Now confirmed for next year, according to this one.

There are going to be two Chinese New Year versions with this model, according to this one.

Last edited:
100% I’m burnt. Lol. Feel like selling a bunch copping some pairs I missed back when and calling it a day. I don’t want nothing they offering right now

It's tough because I feel like it's damn near impossible to get the stuff I DO want that they're offering. Feels like even gr stuff is ridiculously tough.

Back
Top Bottom