Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Even better than they’re back up. Got a size 15 and will compare on which size fits me better and I’ll return the one that doesn’t fit me as good.
IMG_6757.png

Even better than they’re back up. Got a size 15 and will compare on which size fits me better and I’ll return the one that doesn’t fit me as good.
IMG_6757.png
if you wear a 14 in the OG high you should've gotten a 13.5 of the OG low to compare

Since these wasnt a true 1985/86 release ....doubt the upcoming 85 low og mold will ever see this one. ...these with the black tongue at that may be a 1 and done forever deal for a low....Dont zzzz!

if you wear a 14 in the OG high you should've gotten a 13.5 of the OG low to compare
Ima 14 across the board except yeezy’s and foams. Im sure these will fit fine. I love winning the ship to me option FTL. Got the tracking number already and the boxes they ship with always come secured and tapped well.

Picked up Sz 8 black toe on NDC with 12% cash back. Giving it to my nephew next year when his feet grows. Didn’t have my size but all g I already have too many similar colorways

Back
Top Bottom