Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Scored 2 pair: 1 from Shoe Palace, the other from NDC. Going to return SP pair, but is it true that if you bought on their website, you must ship it back and can't do an in-store return?

Scored 2 pair: 1 from Shoe Palace, the other from NDC. Going to return SP pair, but is it true that if you bought on their website, you must ship it back and can't do an in-store return?
I've heard someone say that as well not 100 percent sure if its true though.

Yo so did these only come with a black lace swap? No white? Those red laces are getting removed expeditiously! 🤮
Nah, black tongue with red laces is the way to go.

1691274165155.jpeg

My local nike had my size, but they said I couldn't try them on. Told them don't bother.

I wasn't feeling the vibe. Not one employee greeted me but they were johnny on the spot everytime a white person walked in. Surprisingly the staff was mostly black.

My local nike had my size, but they said I couldn't try them on. Told them don't bother.

I wasn't feeling the vibe. Not one employee greeted me but they were johnny on the spot everytime a white person walked in. Surprisingly the staff was mostly black.

Wait, a NIKE STORE wouldn't let you try it on? Like a flagship Nike store? What in the **** is the deal with these stores treating these shoes like they're original Jesus pieces. My goodness. Sorry to hear that - that's extremely pathetic. This happened to me at a Foot Locker for the Fire Red AJ3s, I think.

Anything for massa…

What a bunch of sellouts.

Hate that when i shop. They mos def give us ethnic folk the cold shoulder and ack indifferent when we patronize these establishments. They always gotta treat they own kind dereirre backwards.

Its just that uphill battle us coloured folk gotta live thru.

We not even gonna talk aboot dating…

Btw, love the buttersoft leather on these. Feel
Like they wont crease as much as the 2015 low ogs.

When that happens to me I always drop mad amount of money to flex on them cause at the end of the day they're still working retail.

I also take all the items back to return them just to make them more frustrated.

I was about to say "dude, that's how they get you!" but then I read that last sentence and thought that's a great strategy. That's the way to go. Bonus points for knocking down a clothing rack on the way out too.

Back
Top Bottom