Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

My neutral grey lows aren't even beat up yet, those are unnecessary for me. It'll look like that in time

As for metallic blue I could go for another

I prefer the current "OG Low" over the anticipated 85 OG Low.

I just want 8 eyelets like the TS collabs get. The 85s look longer, flatter and pointier for me at the moment.

No doubt my energy towards them will change as I see more of them on feet etc.

In other news... these are going to age beautifully, I just love how they're creasing.

20230818_115354.jpg

20230818_115450.jpg

Swapped in the Laces from my 'What The' 4s. The OG Laces are a little short (leaving big bows) for 6 holes up, which also make the shoe fit a little loose (wide). Going 7 holes up, with the 'What The' Laces allows me to keep the same lace set up with a secure fit, small bow and without wearing them tight to the point of losing "the look".

85 lows look amazing

2015 were not worth wearing

NG1 OG low were a double and got the most wear last summer over anything else

Still have my 2021 NG lows that I found at a nike store weekd after release still on ice. May go for those 85s but that retail price is a kicker

Last edited:
if jordan brand was smart they would’ve released those aaron judge PEs the same time barbie hit the big screen. JB just leaving money on the table

otherwise these shoes are

1692434552184.gif

kind of ironic that a shoe representing a guy known for hitting homeruns is an absolute strikeout

Back
Top Bottom