Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

20% off FSR
IMG_0980.png

If any of you picked up the black toe lows for retail at Nike or SNKRS, they just went on sale for 20% and they will apply that back to your purchase if hit them up.
Thanks!

Just got credit back for black toes and cement lows.

Just told them the return policy is 60 days and I didn’t wanna waste time or shipping resources to return and rebuy.

If it doesn’t work just try a different rep.

That’s dope. I never knew if that would work when they dont carry your size for the new price.

nike chat is different these days lol. I hit them up a couple weeks ago, dude kept dropping links to gear that he wanted me to check out.
“What are we getting into today?”

Me- Checking on my order….

“those are fire! I’m gonna keep those on my radar for myself”

Lol

Thanks!

Just got credit back for black toes and cement lows.

Just told them the return policy is 60 days and I didn’t wanna waste time or shipping resources to return and rebuy.

If it doesn’t work just try a different rep.
This. Just mention you don’t wanna have to return an order again. It was pretty smooth and easy for me. It never hurts to be extra nice to them and ask how they are doing as well.

yeah price match for black toes not working if the website currently dont offer your size and if you bought more than 30 days ago

on a few occasions when they wouldn't retroactively apply a code, if my purchase was still within its return window, i'd just return them and re-order them with the sale price

i've even told a nike rep i would do that and that it would make more sense for them to just apply the code but nope.. they just make more work for the both of us

Back
Top Bottom