Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I just need to know is this you donjuan513 donjuan513 😂
Took this in January 2019. Would be funny if it was ....
Screenshot_20231016-030249.png

Last edited:
Seller has a full size run of the 85 lows on eBay

Going for 170-190 depending on the size

IMG_8250.jpeg
If I sound like an idiot for asking this, then so be it.

Wouldn’t be the first time…won’t be the last.

But why would he get these backdoored early, just to unload for retail or a hair above retail?

But why would he get these backdoored early, just to unload for retail or a hair above retail?
Agreed. Maybe Nike gave up on this release since demand is low for them and they technically already released twice in 2021 (85 hi and OG low).

Need to know how these fit before pulling the trigger. But don't see these being a problem to get whatsoever.

Got my white/red early, sub-retail pair from StockX in and was unpleasantly surprised that the toebox leather is unwelcomingly glossy compaired to the toegard and other white leather. Anyone else grab these and have the same?

Same reason people sold white and reds (on stockX of all places) below retail before release.

That eBay account has nearly 6k ratings. I'm sure they will be sent and will be authenticated.

I have a feeling some of these eBay accounts are just store backdooring their own product knowing it will sit once made widely available.

Same reason people sold white and reds (on stockX of all places) below retail before release.

That eBay account has nearly 6k ratings. I'm sure they will be sent and will be authenticated.

I have a feeling some of these eBay accounts are just store backdooring their own product knowing it will sit once made widely available.
I guess I assumed that because the NG lows that came out not so long ago were so insanely popular, that an 85 version would be just as popular or slightly less.

Maybe because the 85s are more expensive, combined with the cooling down of the market?

Went ahead and grabbed on goat for pretty much what retail tax and shipping will be when they drop. Won’t mind another pair under retail if they are readily available.

They’ve dropped several lows this year and they’ve hit discount so I figure only grab under retail. Picked up black toes for $135, Atmosphere Greys $112, white/reds $105. Hopefully NGs get down to 140 or less.

So white/red lows have a weird toe box?

Idk why they can’t make anything just straight leather lol

Back
Top Bottom