Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

1697687593770.png

How’s the leather on these?
Leather's great! Kinda feels like it doesn't need that much break-in time.

Can you show us the insole, good sir? (Like, pulled out of the shoe.) I want to know if they use the same polyurethane one as the $200 Highs and Ships.
I checked it, it's different from the insoles that the Air Ships have. Kinda looks like the usual Jordan 1 insoles we've been getting lately.

3F1DEB79-5212-46BE-B8F6-B52B6DB3A715.jpeg

Hoping I get a win from one of the like 3 raffles available. I would cop now but bigger sizes are still a little more than retail.

Yal going hit every raffle you put in. They do these raffles to gurantee a sale through. If people would stop entering, we would see much better discounts.

I cancelled my one raffle. Taking my chances on release day.

🤣 at the trophy rooms having a release date. They all getting back doored.

1s and 7s totally different especially when it’s a Chicago.
1 lows are a totally different thing than 1's too. I think he was told to cool it on the backdoor pairs cause everyone knew what was going on and it wasn't the look Nike or his dad was into.

kintan kintan , another classic debate over sizing seems to be ensuing over these. Some folks are wondering if they should go down half a size as they do with typical Air Jordan 1 OG lows and “Adham” on Twitter initially says stay TTS and then later says TTS is snug and to go up half a size—which only further complicates things.

How do these feel for you? I know everyone’s foot is different, etc. So little details on these at the moment. Like others, I don’t wanna enter raffles and get stuck with something that won’t fit well.

I’m going with TTS just like I do with my 85’s 🤷‍♂️…Shape seems to be a touch different between the highs and lows obviously but I can always deal with a bit more room easier than I can having them fit too small…

I rarely get into the size debate cause dudes here magically can wear 4 sizes, but my Jordan 1 High (all varieties) size is an 11. My 1 low size over the past decade has remained a 10.5. The idea you'd go TTS+ 1/2 up sounds incorrect to me. One extra eyelet didn't add a full size in length to this sucker.

Back
Top Bottom