Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I absolutely cannot watch 99% of sneaker reviews these days. “On the box you have this red that goes almost to the corner” and all kinds of useless ****. WT is the GOAT and has ruined all these other random reviewers TBH
"and here's the other shoe.. pretty much similar to the right shoe, but wanted to give you a 360 view of the left shoe.."

"and here's the insole, it's white, size sticker right there, and the bottom is white as well"

$168 shipped on my pair I am happy with, better than raffles, before the release.

watch come January these are even cheaper and I'll quote myself and say wow I could've saved a chipotle bowl

I mean compared to nightwing this review is pretty useless lol

All that and never even mentioned the extra padding in the collar and the difference in toe shape. All YTers are definitely not created equal. Reminds me of SeanGo. That dude has some great photography, but god damn I do NOT need you to describe the color, size, and shape of every stitch on the entire shoe. For some reason I always forget and then come back to see one of his videos after a long break and remember why I stopped watching. Nightwing the GOAT

Not that complicated. Few lasts are different but tts and enjoy. Plus he has a way higher tolerance for too-snug shoes over the years w ball kicks and the weird “1:1” fit no toe room which is code word for too small for hoop shoes
I hear that term 1 to 1 used a lot.

How would you define it?

There is a darkness inside of you.
1698121049342.gif

Heel to toe the shoe fitting snug with no extra volume in the toe…
Your big toe right up against the end?

That’s how my NBY dunks fit and I can’t decide whether to keep ‘em or not.

Might Be able to stretch em out a big with some wear.

…but my big toe is dangerously close to the end.

their is a store an hour away from here called APB. i called them earlier and they said the 85 lows are on the calendar for wedesday.....but told me to call back...like they havent arrived yet and may not drop is the vibe i felt. has anyone got confirmation where some gonna be....i got a feeling these might end up being pretty limited like how og 85 highs be. i hope with how the market currently is..nobody will care to jump for em just to flip..so we can feast good.

their is a store an hour away from here called APB. i called them earlier and they said the 85 lows are on the calendar for wedesday.....but told me to call back...like they havent arrived yet and may not drop is the vibe i felt. has anyone got confirmation where some gonna be....i got a feeling these might end up being pretty limited like how og 85 highs be. i hope with how the market currently is..nobody will care to jump for em just to flip..so we can feast good.

Oh wow nice man. I appreciate that. I have never tried these style raffles where you get charged if you win. Imma go for for it. That same store is owned I heard by social status. We got 1 thats an hour away in charotte . I'm going to make a trip if I got to. Lol

Back
Top Bottom