Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

After many days of denial, I've accepted that I need a size 10.

If anyone is looking to trade (or buy) a size 10.5 AJ1 Low 85, please lmk

I had to contact the boutique I purchased a pair from last week. They didn’t ship it out until I approved because the box was slightly damaged. Really?! Just ship out my shoes already🤦🏾‍♂️
IMG_2979.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2979.jpeg
    IMG_2979.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 143
I had to contact the boutique I purchased a pair from last week. They didn’t ship it out until I approved because the box was slightly damaged. Really?! Just ship out my shoes already🤦🏾‍♂️
IMG_2979.jpeg
Nah some people will try to charge back on **** like that or throw a fit then leave a bad review online.

I don't wear boxes so it's not usually a big bother for me, but I do keep my boxes for storage so who knows.

I got my pair in from Private. Would never call a white/grey shoe fire, but these are solid. Sizing is the same as my high OG and air ships. Don’t understand how these retail for 160 and the air ship 140. Same overall quality and the ship is a high. These should retail at 140 or less.

IMG_2979.jpeg
That's actually stand up of them, atleast they took the time out to ask you....some people would be pissed if they came like that and be extra with negative reviews/ chargeback.
Hoped they get em to you quick now that you approved.

My feeling with a damaged box is if the shipping was free im typically good with it unless the box is mangled. If im paying for shipping, I want the box in good condition.

Nah some people will try to charge back on **** like that or throw a fit then leave a bad review online.

I don't wear boxes so it's not usually a big bother for me, but I do keep my boxes for storage so who knows.
That's actually stand up of them, atleast they took the time out to ask you....some people would be pissed if they came like that and be extra with negative reviews/ chargeback.
Hoped they get em to you quick now that you approved.
They actually didn’t contact me, I contacted them 7 days after placing my order. I appreciate how they handled the situation regardless, but it shouldn’t have required me to see what’s going on without any notice. Oh yeah, I did pay for 2 day shipping service at the time during the order. I’m just happy it wasn’t a blank order💯

I got my pair in from Private. Would never call a white/grey shoe fire, but these are solid. Sizing is the same as my high OG and air ships. Don’t understand how these retail for 160 and the air ship 140. Same overall quality and the ship is a high. These should retail at 140 or less.
I don’t have any ships with leather quality on par with the 85 ngs. Tech grey, AMM, pine green all come up short. And the Airship - though I love it - isn’t to OG spec at all. Swoosh, tongue height, number of eyelets are all off. I like them for casual wears but I don’t think the quality is AJ1 og high level on most of them.

With the 85 high carrying a premium price, I think $160 is pretty reasonable for 85 lows if they all deliver this quality leather and shape.

I don’t have any ships with leather quality on par with the 85 ngs. Tech grey, AMM, pine green all come up short. And the Airship - though I love it - isn’t to OG spec at all. Swoosh, tongue height, number of eyelets are all off. I like them for casual wears but I don’t think the quality is AJ1 og high level on most of them.

With the 85 high carrying a premium price, I think $160 is pretty reasonable for 85 lows if they all deliver this quality leather and shape.

maybe you got some bad pairs, but the the tech grey and amm ships are just as good if not nicer quality than most of the og 1 highs that have come out the last couple years. Not talking about true to og specs, just the leather.

Last edited:
I just disagree with that. The leather is fine on both of those ships but it’s nowhere near as soft or supple as the 85s. A simple thumb press of both pairs proves it

So it looks like I'm stuck with these as denim exchange don't give refunds on "launch product." That's some bs smh.

maybe you got some bad pairs, but the the tech grey and amm ships are just as good if not nicer quality than most of the og 1 highs that have come out the last couple years. Not talking about true to og specs, just the leather.

I agree w this.. The NB pack and Grey pair in particular. I have both of those. The leather isn't the same but its SOLID and way better than whatever GR AJI Hi's they release all every week. :lol:

I wish we got that type of leather on OG I's.. The UNC's and Shadows kind of do tho.

Back
Top Bottom