Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Sure you would buy them :lol: Centimeters on a swoosh are stopping you from buying them and making them trash?

Your entire goal isn't to buy anything, it's to complain about everything
giphy (5).gif

I love how that bozo is speaking for the rest of us now.

“I say the same nonsense week after week about this shoe, but I am speaking for the masses!”

Is Poizon a legit site? never heard of them before

I think it's like GOAT or StockX. I hear all the youtubers pimp out this site now. Probably sending Youtubers free shoes to keep name dropping the company.

Just got these in a couple days ago. UnDS… these are amazing. Glad I decided to cop, my OG lows from a few yrs ago are gonna get chopped. Prob need the navy’s now smh

IMG_2545.jpeg

Those are sharp. I think the wife would like them. Did you get them from Nike direct or through someone like StockX?

Is Poizon a legit site? never heard of them before

Me neither, but they got some heeters on there

IMG_3060.png

ADVERTISEMENT​

I have mexican employees that could make the galaxy go big bang in these bad boys…

Or worse yet, give folks a round house kick to the cheek bones with the Courtsides on…

Their loyalty knows zero boundaries

IMG_3061.jpeg

In on those Mocha's real bad! Wish they were ´85 shape but hey, if thats what were gonna get thats what we gonna take!

I only own 3 pair of 1s. Chi, Black Toe & Shadows, I’m at a stage where hi’s aren’t really in my rotation too much so I’m happy to have 2/3 of my favorite 1s rerelease in a low within the last 2 years.

Hoping these shadows sit just like the black toes did. If StockX & GOAT are a sign of demand then it’s looking GOOOOOD.

Just got these in a couple days ago. UnDS… these are amazing. Glad I decided to cop, my OG lows from a few yrs ago are gonna get chopped. Prob need the navy’s now smh

IMG_2545.jpeg
My pair came in yesterday.

They’re very nice.

But the thing is…you can’t tongue funk em.

I’m a tongue funker myself…always have been.

You try to tongue funk these and they look super long and awkward from the top down with the 85 toe box shape.

…it’s a real dilemma for me.

eh-HA!!!!

My pair came in yesterday.

They’re very nice.

But the thing is…you can’t tongue funk em.

I’m a tongue funker myself…always have been.

You try to tongue funk these and they look super long and awkward from the top down with the 85 toe box shape.

…it’s a real dilemma for me.

eh-HA!!!!
Please explain tongue ****ing. I am intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom