Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Surprised the ng 85 lows sold out on snkrs. I was waiting for the discount
Should’ve grabbed em when you had the chance buddy!

IMG_8427.gif

fake size sellout, low inventory, or popular?
Surprised so many’s sizes are zapped.

Last edited:
man i cant find a 10.5 DS Voo Doo anywhere. Ebay has a few but the feedback is so bad on almost every seller. Dont trust StockX. Anyone that has em on facebook are those Upper empire dudes who I dont trust. Must not be meant to be lol

man i cant find a 10.5 DS Voo Doo anywhere. Ebay has a few but the feedback is so bad on almost every seller. Dont trust StockX. Anyone that has em on facebook are those Upper empire dudes who I dont trust. Must not be meant to be lol

Why is StockX such a problem? I feel like so many feel like they don't know anything over there when checking the product out for fakes before sending them on. If you're going to wear them and not be a collector looking to sell down the line for a profit, who really gives a crap.

Why is StockX such a problem? I feel like so many feel like they don't know anything over there when checking the product out for fakes before sending them on. If you're going to wear them and not be a collector looking to sell down the line for a profit, who really gives a crap.
Because you cant see the shoe. After about 8 orders on StockX Ive had 3 with really poor QC that StockX refunded me on. My most recent was the 6s from 2019 they had a huge gash on the side. If ima pay that much for a shoe I want to see it first.

Im not worried about them being fake.

Because you cant see the shoe. After about 8 orders on StockX Ive had 3 with really poor QC that StockX refunded me on. My most recent was the 6s from 2019 they had a huge gash on the side. If ima pay that much for a shoe I want to see it first.

Im not worried about them being fake.

Okay, I understand. You got shoes through StockX that claimed they were new/unworn and upon receiving the shoes, they had obvious cosmetic damage. That would piss me off too.

Okay, I understand. You got shoes through StockX that claimed they were new/unworn and upon receiving the shoes, they had obvious cosmetic damage. That would piss me off too.
Exactly. They were def real though. Sometimes I feel people put bad qc shoes on stockx instead of eBay bc eBay you really gotta point out flaws and describe the shoes carefully. Stockx none of that haha. Man these shoes are hard to find

Back
Top Bottom