Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Father and son

IMG_4498.jpeg

Ok but you said swoosh but I’m counting eyelets

That side profile is definitely better, but the comfort (and materials) on these new pairs is miles ahead of the last release. Wish we could get it all, but I'm glad to have both.

What's the story behind so many low models for the 1s?

Is it an intentional marketing ploy for 'levels' of the same mega popular shoe? Or just inconsistency in molds over the years that they kept goin with?

Is it an intentional marketing ploy for 'levels' of the same mega popular shoe? Or just inconsistency in molds over the years that they kept goin with?
Think they’ve brought them up to parity with the 1: 85/og high/mid, 85 low/og low/low

Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low “Sail/Shy Pink”
Color: Sail/Shy Pink-Muslin
Styl Code: DM7866-106
Release Date: Spring 2025
Price: $150
1716196615032.png

*Mock-up only*

Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Dark Pony/Pink Oxford” (Women)
Color: Dark Pony/Pink Oxford
Style Code: DZ4137-206
1716196717643.png

*Mock-up only*

Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low “Sail/Shy Pink”
Styl Code: DM7866-106
1716196615032.png

*Mock-up only*

Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Dark Pony/Pink Oxford” (Women)
Style Code: DZ4137-206
1716196717643.png

*Mock-up only*

I remember when the Yeezy 350 v2 came out, I was obsessed with having all the colorways (back when there were only like 5-6) and then they started producing half a million colorways, thats what theyre doin w Travis 1s now.

They’re really milking this Travis Scott cow for every last dollar.
Remember when they said he was done with 1s.

I wonder if he is even signing off on these colorways anymore. They are sticking to his usual earthtone color pallet but ALOT of these more recent pairs just feel like cheaper derivatives of his first couple pairs.

anyone else think the shadow laces are shorter than other lows?
I lace my lows to the top 7th hole and when compared to my black toes they seem impossible to tie

Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low OG Dark Pony Pink Oxford (Women)*
Style Code: DZ4137-206 (men); DO5442-206 (PS); DO5441-206 (TD)
Price: $150 (women); $80 (PS); $65 (TD)
1716235971698.png

*These will be available in extended sizes, according to Sole Retriever.

Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low OG Sail Shy Pink
Style Code: DM7866-106 (men); DO5442-106 (PS); DO5441-106 (TD)
Price: $150 (men); $80 (PS); $65 (TD)
1716236228174.png

Can’t believe they’re doing all these Travis 1 lows. I’d rather see some more 4s or a completely different model. What happened to the rumored 7s?

I remember when the Yeezy 350 v2 came out, I was obsessed with having all the colorways (back when there were only like 5-6) and then they started producing half a million colorways, thats what theyre doin w Travis 1s now.

I was the same way, Ive sold off every Travis Scott I have except Reverse Mochas. Theyre really beating a dead horse at this point, the interest in them is going to bottom out sooner rather than later

Some tags have the (R) next to ‘Swoosh’ and some don’t (pic in spoiler). I hope any of these aren’t fakes :lol::smh:
Don’t have it on the og lows from last year (black toe, gym reds, atmosphere grays), do have it on the 85 low ng’s and metallic blues (multiples of each).

IMG_1792.jpeg

Current lows, also have ‘85 NG lows on ice. The padding on the Shadows tongue seems thicker than the previous releases.

Has anyone noticed this? Some tags have the (R) next to ‘Swoosh’ and some don’t (pic in spoiler). I hope any of these aren’t fakes :lol::smh:

For reference:
Shadows and Black Toe no (R)
Neutral Greys and Mystic have the (R)
IMG_1798.jpeg
Shame how they ruined all of these with this awful model.

Just release everything in 85s and call it a day.

They intentionally ruined the OG 1 low design by removing a lacehole and shrinking the swoosh so they could sell higher priced 85s at retail.

I’m guessing this decision was made when AJ 1s weren’t completely dead like they are now and this would be mostly fine except the fact that they are wasting great cws like the Shadows, Black Toes, etc. on the awful OG AJ 1 low model instead of the 85 low.

That side profile is definitely better, but the comfort (and materials) on these new pairs is miles ahead of the last release. Wish we could get it all, but I'm glad to have both.
I mean they could have simply released the Shows as 85 lows.

They wasted an iconic cw on a trash model.

Back
Top Bottom