Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

They pulled a Oneness. These and the Midnight Navy highs were up for maybe an hour, then they pulled them from eligibility. They've been doing this more and more lately. Was able to get both pairs with the 30%.

They pulled a Oneness. These and the Midnight Navy highs were up for maybe an hour, then they pulled them from eligibility. They've been doing this more and more lately. Was able to get both pairs with the 30%.
Yeah I think I stated this in earlier post, what I been noticing Nike has been doing is that they don't let a good majority of the Jordan 1 High and Low OG's go on sale on Nike.com or they're excluded from the promotions coupons. Instead what they do is they take all the stock that's ready to go on sale and put they put them into the outlets instead.

Yeah I think I stated this in earlier post, what I been noticing Nike has been doing is that they don't let a good majority of the Jordan 1 High and Low OG's go on sale on Nike.com or they're excluded from the promotions coupons. Instead what they do is they take all the stock that's ready to go on sale and put they put them into the outlets instead.
Yeah and I hate it.
It's like how they rather sell the OG color of the Mac Attacks at the outlets for god damn 30% additional off but then they pulled them from NDC completely.
It's like they rather sell at certain location outlets rather than let everyone eat.

Yeah and I hate it.
It's like how they rather sell the OG color of the Mac Attacks at the outlets for god damn 30% additional off but then they pulled them from NDC completely.
It's like they rather sell at certain location outlets rather than let everyone eat.

Trying to attract business to the outlets. If people go to outlets and nothing is ever there, they stop going. They're hoping you buy some other stuff and not just that while you're there.

Broke my Reebok streak.
IMG_1613.jpeg

Trying to attract business to the outlets. If people go to outlets and nothing is ever there, they stop going. They're hoping you buy some other stuff and not just that while you're there.
Which I understand but worst part is, they seem to only stock the large outlets with foot traffic, mainly CA, FL, and GA.
I'm salty cause for me, DC, MD, VA outlets, all we have are some garbanzo bean items like running shorts with lining. Not even the unlined joints.

Which I understand but worst part is, they seem to only stock the large outlets with foot traffic, mainly CA, FL, and GA.
I'm salty cause for me, DC, MD, VA outlets, all we have are some garbanzo bean items like running shorts with lining. Not even the unlined joints.
Yeah I have a Nike outlet here in Staten Island that mostly has trash. They just started carrying Jordan 1's but not for the low.

Yeah I have a Nike outlet here in Staten Island that mostly has trash. They just started carrying Jordan 1's but not for the low.

That may eventually start to change under the new CEO Hill. The outgoing CEO Donahoe is a tech geek that put more priority on availability from Nike directly on it's website or through their Nike and SNKRS apps over brick and mortar retail stores. Most people want to try on a shoe that will cost them over $100.

Back
Top Bottom